• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights AFC Fylde 0-2 Southend Utd

It was me, and I hoped that the main highlights would have been published by now. You see, @shrimperjon misses one away game live and he's grumbling about no highlights! Outrageous.

It was me, and I hoped that the main highlights would have been published by now. You see, @shrimperjon misses one away game live and he's grumbling about no highlights! Outrageous.
I’m not grumbling about anything. The thread is titled Tv highlights. I was just asking that as the above clips aren’t , that’s all.

I’m not grumbling about anything. The thread is titled Tv highlights. I was just asking that as the above clips aren’t , that’s all.

So what your saying is young social media influencers like RHB should not be on here creating click bait. Like you I got excited by an early highlights thread only to feel conned and disappointed by the content. The Mods need reminding how much power and influence they have over our wonderful city. Use it it wisely but please don't abuse it.

Last edited:
So whats your saying is young social media influencers like RHB should not be on here creating click bait. Like you I got excited by an early highlights thread only to feel conned and disappointed by the content. The Mods need reminding how much power and influence they have over our wonderful city. Use it it wisely but please don't abuse it.
I wish!

What is it with people thinking they can jump the railing... It's becoming too common.
It was always going to happen if we scored up that end, as per Smiffys comment above it was pretty strange to have no perimeter fence behind the goal. The stewards were excellent just ushered people back politely.

Must be a reason why it's like that.

Back