• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any good Christmas presents?

I got an autobiography of one of my favourite Irish rugby players - Donncha O'Callaghan. Really does give an insight into how some teams used to be like years ago. Doubt some teams would behave like that now. It's a really good read, really pleased to get it.

I got an SUFC gnome from the kids - bless them!

Ermmm, now what do I do with it lol!?!
I got one of those too! Also got tickets to go and see Jersey Boys up in town in Feb so really looking forward to that!

Good - the Alan Partridge book

Not so good - my mother-in-law appears to have confused me with a 55 year old and bought me something from M&S's 'Blue Harbour' range.

It's an excellent musical.My best mate is a huge 4 Seasons fan and I went on his recommendation.Wasn't at all disappointed though I still much prefer the Beach Boys.:smile:

An oxymoron, surely.

Anyway, I prefer a Meat Feast myself.

Auntie OBL brought my daughter a lovely one...

izzy3.jpg

Tickets for Kempton on boxing day where I saw kauto star win a 5th King george and earn me £75 in the process :)

Back