• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Any outdoor big screens in Southend showing the England game???

SUFCFANS

Coach
Sorry if I've diverted from the subject of SUFC, but hey not much good news to talk about there! Does anyone know of any outdoor big screens being put up in Southend this Sunday for the England game? Supposed to be cracking weather! Come on Emgland!!

Southend Rugby Club Warners Bridge, have an official fan zone with beer tents and big screen for every england game, gotta feeling it will be busy over there sunday, hope this helps

Southend Rugby Club at Warners Bridge have a big screen set up .. its £2 adults and £1 for kids and there is a beer tent, burger vans, boncy castle etc ...

I went for the Algeria game, the atmos wasn't great but there was only a couple of hundred there, it was pretty miserable weather wise and the game of course was dire .. i imagine a packed out sunny Sunday afternoon verses the Germans will be pretty lively

EDIT: Ahha, i see cj beat me to it !!!

Not sure how big the screen is but the Peter Boat is supposed to be showing games outside!

Anyone seen this screen at the Peter Boat for the other games? The forecast says it's going to be 25 on Sunday so watching it in Old Leigh is appealing if we can actually see the screen.

Anyone seen this screen at the Peter Boat for the other games? The forecast says it's going to be 25 on Sunday so watching it in Old Leigh is appealing if we can actually see the screen.

I've got a feeling it's Leigh folks festival this weekend, and is always absolutely packed with some crazy people down there, if they show the football it'll be brilliant!

I've got a feeling it's Leigh folks festival this weekend, and is always absolutely packed with some crazy people down there, if they show the football it'll be brilliant!

They have a facebook accoutn which updates customers with what is going on, take a look, I would but got no access to FB at work.

Back