• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone Recommend A Decent Physio?

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
Long gone are the days when I could pop into the physio's room at Billericay Town and get my aching body sorted.

Anyone recommend a decent physio in the Southend area?

My neck/upper back is giving me some severe jip at the moment.

Cheers
Stats

Well I used the ones at the Wellesley BUPA hospital which are all good, and if you have Health insurance it is usually covered if the Doc refers you.

I'm sure ex trust treasurer bloke knows one.

I'd def goes to his one, any physio that can turn you from a cripple on a weds night to fit as a fiddle for a sunday morning must be worth a punt.

Cheers for the recommendations fellas I'll be booking one up shortly.

Unfortunately I wont be going private as my health care doesnt kick in until I'm 26. (Any SZFC members thinking about making a joke about that last sentance be warned :guns: ) :D

I went to Serenity its in the sports centre at hawkwell. For £40 they gave me a full swedish massage with lavender scented oils.
I smelt like a right jessie afterwards but I was floating on air and felt wonderful. I go every other month now religiously.
Not really what you're after but i thought I'd mention it because I reccomend a bit of pampering to anyone's who's never done it before (Amsterdam et al does not count).

i can thoroughly reccomend this place.

I did my work experiance there, and Nige is a top fella.

yeah met nige briefly and he is a good bloke.. the other physios there are tops too.. especially my mate Stu

I'm confused, do you need a massage parlour? Or a proper physio?

I can direct you on the first one!

There used to be a very good one called Christine Hayes at 246 Western Road, Leigh on sea (Just near Thames Drive).

Not sure if she's still there though

:)

Unfortunately I wont be going private as my health care doesnt kick in until I'm 26. (Any SZFC members thinking about making a joke about that last sentance be warned :guns: ) :D
The joke has already been told.....

yeah met nige briefly and he is a good bloke.. the other physios there are tops too.. especially my mate Stu

When i was on work experiance (2000 i think) there was a top fella who worked there called Ty, he was a High Jumper from South Africa... must have left im guessing!

Back