• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Appeal

Like the rest of you, i am gutted about tonight and how are fantastic team display ended in heart ache again.

Looking back though at the incident involving JFC and that cheating ginger prick. Surely Tilly is going to appeal against the red card and surely after watching it, the FA will overturn it.

But dont stop there, Baileys actions tonight are disgraceful, i would like to see the FA take action on this cheating mug.

Discuss...

Like the rest of you, i am gutted about tonight and how are fantastic team display ended in heart ache again.

Looking back though at the incident involving JFC and that cheating ginger prick. Surely Tilly is going to appeal against the red card and surely after watching it, the FA will overturn it.

But dont stop there, Baileys actions tonight are disgraceful, i would like to see the FA take action on this cheating mug.

Discuss...
No action can be taken on Bailey as he was booked..

Thats twice he has behaved disgracefully. At Charlton in the last few minutes we were in the ascendancy and bailey supposedly got injured off the pitch and rolled at least 3 times till he was on the pitch and the ref stopped the game to get him treatment. Why do the refs fall for his tactics every time.

No action can be taken on Bailey as he was booked..

Im aware of that but surely its time the FA changed the rule over this. The guy cheated plain and simple and just because a ref who was rubbish showed a yellow card, the ginger mug is going to get away with it, fair? i think not!

No, Christophe touched him, therefore, it is a red card. Bailey should have been sent off, yellow card for shoving JFC and yellow for a dive that even Drogba (when he first came to England) would have been ashamed of!

I doubt it'll be on video as it was off the ball.

I'll hold my hands up if I am wrong, but I had a good look at the altercation from the South Upper and Bailey cheated, pure and simple. Christophe was a good two foot from Bailey when the cheating ginger ****** went down.

OS says this: "As Christophe went to pick up the ball, he was pushed in the back by Bailey and as the French midfielder confronted him, Bailey dramatically fell to the floor as if he was looking for a late entry into this year's Oscars, even though there was no contact.

Despite this, the referee predictably flashed a red card to Christophe and left Southend to play out the rest of the encounter with 10 men."

No, Christophe touched him, therefore, it is a red card. Bailey should have been sent off, yellow card for shoving JFC and yellow for a dive that even Drogba (when he first came to England) would have been ashamed of!

Well it didn't look like JFC touched him from where i was sitting, and the OS report thinks the same.

Tilson on B****y :

"With the sending off, we know what Nicky Bailey is about; he's diving and rolling around on the pitch and that says it all."

"It's not the first time he has done it and it's a pretty regular thing with Nicky."

Im aware of that but surely its time the FA changed the rule over this. The guy cheated plain and simple and just because a ref who was rubbish showed a yellow card, the ginger mug is going to get away with it, fair? i think not!

You can't have a go at him for being ginger, a cheat that mugged the ref and possibly cost us a crucial point or points, Yes.

Tilson on B****y :

"With the sending off, we know what Nicky Bailey is about; he's diving and rolling around on the pitch and that says it all."

"It's not the first time he has done it and it's a pretty regular thing with Nicky."

Spot on Tilly!

Something has to be done! i dont like cheating/rolling around when its a southend player but hate it even worse when its an ex southend player!

Spot on Tilly!

Something has to be done! i dont like cheating/rolling around when its a southend player but hate it even worse when its an ex southend player!

I can't wait for the pictures. Hope there is a good one of Bailey in the air. Also one of Macca shoving him into the dug out! :D

I actually didn't think it was possible for me to hate Nicky Bailey more than I already did. But to be fair to him, he's proven me wrong.

What a prized, cheating, ginger, Judas aunt.

The booking was for the original offence on Christophe, the theatrics if no contact was made that is a different offence and one the ref did not make a decision on

As I said, I am convinced that no contact was made. I guess it's possible that JFC pushed Bailey a second or two earlier but there was absolutely no contact immediately prior to Bailey going down.

Last time I felt this sickened/gutted/cheated by an individual was following the Maher/Duguid incident at Layer Road a few years ago.

I hate the way football is at the top level nowadays, but cheating a la Bailey is the lowest of the low in football, maybe expect spitting at an opponent.

Yes Christophe fell for it and stupidly pushed/slapped Bailey in the Chest, but he stood there...took it... thought about it....and only then decided to flip back as if he had been shot.

Utter disgrace, but with him it does'nt suprise me. I often became frustrated during his year with us - a cracking player but always down injured and feining injury, bit like Laurent. I dont like that from anyone, either opposition or a Blue.

For a player who is so good, he is Scum, he is the lowest of the low. I was in East Blue and when he came off after his supposed treatment, I was within ten-fifteen yards of him. Somehow, I restrained myself (although not verbally) as all of us were fuming at his antics.

I disliked him after faking illness and leaving us, hated him after his over celebrating and antics at the Valley - now, I wish a career thretaneing injury upon him, I actually would not **** on him if he was on fire.

CHEAT - SCUM - LOWLIFE - DISRESPECTFUL All words that spring to mind that I may be allowed to post

As I said, I am convinced that no contact was made. I guess it's possible that JFC pushed Bailey a second or two earlier but there was absolutely no contact immediately prior to Bailey going down.

You could see his 'brain' thinking "He could get sent off". Did the same to Carl Baker earlier in the season. After getting the red, Christophe should have gone over a given him a right hook!

from the west i was 100% sure cntact was made. Bur the contact would not have decked my 12 year old daughter !

The rules stink , this type of thing should be a sending off offence

Back