• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I don't think you're understanding my point really. It's because of my knowledge/experiences etc why I feel, allowing it to made widely available would do more harm than good. I've seen the good times and i've seen the bad times. I dread to think what that would be like on a larger more tolerated scale.

Are they not already widely available?

Something like glue is legal and defintely available, but I suspect more people take illegal substances than a legal substance such as glue.

Are they not already widely available?

Something like glue is legal and defintely available, but I suspect more people take illegal substances than a legal substance such as glue.

No, not as wide as they would be, if they were made legal.

Glue, whilst classed as a "drug" (i mean it clearly isn't) is a million miles away from pills/MD etc.

Really? I'd rather take a chemically pure E, in a safe controlled environment with access to cold water rather than kill my brain cells with Bostik.

Me too :)

The closest you'll get to that these days is MDMA, which granted, isn't pure, but is the purest you'll get

On the subject of pointless drugs i.e popper and glue.

Apparently its a good laugh to pour, aftershock, vodka etc... in your eye balls. Has anyone ever tried that before?

That just sends the alcohol directly into your bloodstream, bypassing the absorption from the digestive process, allowing you to get drunker, quicker. Nothing special about it, but the hangover will be.

And I wouldn't advise pouring Aftershock into your eye. Not if you like seeing things, mind.

That just sends the alcohol directly into your bloodstream, bypassing the absorption from the digestive process, allowing you to get drunker, quicker. Nothing special about it, but the hangover will be.

And I wouldn't advise pouring Aftershock into your eye. Not if you like seeing things, mind.

Nope I'm not a fan of that.
Black aftershock or Baileys that'd be great for the Retina.

I understand how it works but I'd prefer to sip a lovely Magners than pour it in my eye balls.
Never done it have you ESB?

Only did MDMA once, had a great time. Was bollocksed for a while after, mind.

And I'd rather shove a bottom of vodka up my arse than pour into my eyes. I'm not a great lover of taking risks with my sight.

Oh I dunno. I had some of the best nights on those lil' white babies.

what I'm referring to is the fact that most E's these days contain little or no MDMA. You could chuck a dozen down your neck and they won't have the effect of what a couple of pills back in 92 had (not that I know from experience).

what I'm referring to is the fact that most E's these days contain little or no MDMA. You could chuck a dozen down your neck and they won't have the effect of what a couple of pills back in 92 had (not that I know from experience).

Yer, I can imagine they're cut with all sorts of crap these days. I have my memories (well for now until the cannabis abuse kicks in and kills it)....:dim:

Last edited:
I thought that if you packed up smoking the nicotine addiction actually disappeared within days, however the simple habit of smoking seems to the real addiction that people (me included) find hard to kick

Its a combination of things plus the food association (combining after dinner cigarette) , yo r brain has linked it with a pleasurable response in yor brain so it wants to do it , plus teh what do ex smokers do with their hands is another ;)

Back