• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Arsenal move for Blues star..

Good luck to him. He's a nice guy and always worked hard for the club.

Bloody Premier$hite clubs hoovering up all our talent.

His record speaks for itself. Good luck Ross.

When i first see the headline i thought the worst, i thought they were making an approach on Freddy or Barrett.

Had to breathe a huge sigh of relief when it was not even a SUFC player

biggrin.gif

Freddy or Barrett?

That was the least of my worries - thought it was Che!

He's done us good service, good luck at The Ar$e Ross!

Yeah, shame he's going really. He's done a fab job, just look at the attendance's and media attention to see how far we have come since he has been here!

Was I the only one who assumed that the only Southend star Ar$enal would be interested in, would be MC Jeff Allen?

Afterall, he was the man so talented at generating pre-match atmosphere that he could have made the old Highbury north bank mural sing.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Oct. 26 2005,14:38)]Was I the only one who assumed that the only Southend star Ar$enal would be interested in, would be MC Jeff Allen?

Afterall, he was the man so talented at generating pre-match atmosphere that he could have made the old Highbury north bank mural sing.
Apparently, the atmosphere at the last Boca Juniors vs River Plate game was a bit muted, so Jeff has been cherry picked by the Argentinian FA to go out there and get the crowds animated.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Oct. 26 2005,14:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Oct. 26 2005,14:38)]Was I the only one who assumed that the only Southend star Ar$enal would be interested in, would be MC Jeff Allen?

Apparently, the atmosphere at the last Boca Juniors vs River Plate game was a bit muted, so Jeff has been cherry picked by the Argentinian FA to go out there and get the crowds animated.
Jeff Allen and Cherry Picking.....

Theres a few words which have not been seen in print together for a couple of years

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Oct. 26 2005,14:52)]Apparently, the atmosphere at the last Boca Juniors vs River Plate game was a bit muted, so Jeff has been cherry picked by the Argentinian FA to go out there and get the crowds animated.
Jeff Allen and Cherry Picking.....

Theres a few words which have not been seen in print together for a couple of years[/QUOTE]
Completely coincidental Gary, promise!
laugh.gif

who knows we might get something in return. Arsenal have a decent youth team structure, we might get someone on loan for a little while.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SuperShrimper @ Oct. 26 2005,12:48)]Good luck to him. He's a nice guy and always worked hard for the club.
Worked hard for the club?

laugh.gif

You dont know Ross then!!!

Top fella though, and I wish the guy the best of luck.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 27 2005,12:09)]Well done Ross - and good luck!

smile.gif

So, does promotion beckon for Scriv, then?

oops.gif
Head pie-eater?

He didnt report to Ross anyway, so doubt it

Back