• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And English speaking doctors are obviously immune from making mistakes I take it?

So how was I diagnosed with Pleurisy without the doctor even checking anything? Thats not a mistake, that's either total laziness, negligence or inability to be able to do the job

That's called an anecdote that proves nothing.

So it's an anecdote that the doctor looked at me and told me I had Pleurisy with no investigation? Sorry but I call that negligence and the chap shouldn't be doing the job.

We will never agree, you are far too leftie to apportion blame to anyone at any point. I hope you or your family are never misdiagnosed and it has repurcussions, God know what it would do to your idealist leftie worldy

This thread is about Ba and his possible injury. So please lets get back on topic. Thanks.

Where's TSNB, he sometimes goes to watch training sessions. If he hasn't been in training for a while we know something's up?

Rigsby would know

True,

and another of the exiles would say "Ba is young hungry and pacey so Phil won't play him so what's the point he might as well sit in the Roslin for £5000 a week" and the other would say"**** *** **** and**** him".

Yet more wasted wages by Brown, held back, obviously not rated and in the absolute most is fifth choice striker.

With regards to the thread, the lad can't speak a word of English so if true, this will be a long and lonely road to recovery.

Has it been established that Ba has broken his leg? If so, feel sorry for the lad. Saw him in the Brighton game and looked lively and direct.

I was hoping to see him get some first team action this season but I doubt that will happen unless he hasn't broken his leg and out other strikers ate injured. He came be any worse than Robinson

The fact Chris or the club haven't mentioned anything about this I'm gonna call bull****

He was never signed for the first team. Much like Kyprianou, one for a year or two in the under 23's with potential.

Premier league clubs do it, spending millions on youngsters that will never get near their first teams, just in case they find the one superstar.

We do the same on a lesser scale.

He was never signed for the first team. Much like Kyprianou, one for a year or two in the under 23's with potential.

Premier league clubs do it, spending millions on youngsters that will never get near their first teams, just in case they find the one superstar.

We do the same on a lesser scale.

All well and good in the premier league where these kids pick up decent salaries but to come to L1 and not get a look in other than U23 games must be a bit disheartening

Last edited:
All well and good in the premier league where these kids pick up decent salaries but to come to L1 and not get a look in other than U23 games must be a bit disheartening

I'm pretty certain he would have been told upfront that he's been signed to develop into a potential first team player and will be playing U23 football which would be a step up from what he was playing in France anyway.

Worst case scenario is he goes back to France at the end with a better pedigree having had a few cameos at 3rd tier level football in England.

Win/win for the boy I'd say.

I'm pretty certain he would have been told upfront that he's been signed to develop into a potential first team player and will be playing U23 football which would be a step up from what he was playing in France anyway.

Worst case scenario is he goes back to France at the end with a better pedigree having had a few cameos at 3rd tier level football in England.

Win/win for the boy I'd say.

Fair point there. Plus he gets to eat at The Roslin and walk up the longest pier in the world... When he hasn't got a broken leg anyway :smile:

Yeah sounds very likely not to be true, surely would have been mentioned by now.

And did he feature in yesterday's squad v Barnet? It was a club employee that said Ba broke his leg and I only asked for confirmation as it does not seem to be reported elsewhere. Odd but then it is the Blues.

Yeah that does add to the mystery, you would expect him to have featured. All very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back