• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Seeing BBBC is like a new signing, hopefully fully fit and ready to bang in the goals again, a fully fit Corr in our team is a vital part of the team.

Seeing BBBC is like a new signing, hopefully fully fit and ready to bang in the goals again, a fully fit Corr in our team is a vital part of the team.

You're right - it is like a new signing. Come on Barry - get up off your arse and get back to playing ..........:clap:

As posted before, Freddie was in full NEW training kit, those on trial and Gilbert (released), were in old gear. Craig Easton trained with us for large parts of last season (in old gear), but was NOT involved in specific "match preparation" drills etc. I'd expect Gilbert to keep in shape until a new club come sniffing (however long that is).

In terms of the Freddie element, are fans not able to see that the impending sale of Bilel is going to cause friction amongst the blinkered, and as such the concurrent announcement of Freddie signing will be used as good PR from club to fans.

I could be wrong, but somehow..............I don't think I am !

Déja vu after discussing this with you at the trialist game on Saturday :P

As posted before, Freddie was in full NEW training kit, those on trial and Gilbert (released), were in old gear. Craig Easton trained with us for large parts of last season (in old gear), but was NOT involved in specific "match preparation" drills etc. I'd expect Gilbert to keep in shape until a new club come sniffing (however long that is).

In terms of the Freddie element, are fans not able to see that the impending sale of Bilel is going to cause friction amongst the blinkered, and as such the concurrent announcement of Freddie signing will be used as good PR from club to fans.

I could be wrong, but somehow..............I don't think I am !

Yes I could see that being possible.

Personally Id rather just announce Freddy first as whilst it would help drown negativity of Mohsni if done at same time it will have the flip effect of dampening the good news.

Déja vu after discussing this with you at the trialist game on Saturday :P

Ha ha ha, well................I thought I'd wait at least a day before stating my thoughts more openly. I would expect any announcements to incorporate "a few" confirmed signings/sales, you know, nicely nestle the bad tasting gherkin into the good part of the burger.

Who's the mysterious third goalie in picture 21 I wonder? :winking:

He has been releases from Chelsea

Not according to wiki

On February 2012, Walker and his fellow team-mate Aziz Deen-Conteh agreed a contract extension which will keep them at the club until Summer 2014.

Back