• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Ban the Scum or not?

Do you want scum banned

• Total voters
Think of it as a Samaritan type service. You know, you're down and out, penniless, don't know where to turn, soon to be homeless and the only one you can score with has left you.

I can cope with all that, its when the dirty, ******** neighbour who thinks he special because he has just found sixpence tries to talk to me I don't like

Shhh - can't see that going down too well with some of your fellow boarders - shouldn't you edit that post to call me an inbred farmer or something to appease them?

will you inbred ******s stop coming onto our boards and posting all this sensible **** , whats the matter, are the keyboards up there not designed to type bollocks with 7 fingers

Now does that make you feel more at home ?

will you inbred ******s stop coming onto our boards and posting all this sensible **** , whats the matter, are the keyboards up there not designed to type bollocks with 7 fingers

That's much better, although i have wondered about the "inbred" thing, isn't that just a generic term that nearly all football fans level at just about everyone else?

Shhh - can't see that going down too well with some of your fellow boarders - shouldn't you edit that post to call me an inbred farmer or something to appease them?

:D What he said.

And don't use the term "scum". It's so pathetic; they just happen to support a rival team. They're hardly all "scum". In fact, they deserve some respect for supporting a little team when they have plenty of big club alternatives - sound familiar?

I know the Col U message board can get very tiresome without any "outside" posters as you tend to get a lot of likeminded people who form their own "cliques" and get entrenched in their own blinkered views.

Oh careful, that word can get you in BIG trouble!

That's much better, although i have wondered about the "inbred" thing, isn't that just a generic term that nearly all football fans level at just about everyone else?

We've seen the big-eared boys on farms.

If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the field, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the field, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

That's basically summed up today for me.

Yeah and they have these barns in with mutant chickens that no ones allowed to look in to..

NO, no, no don’t ban them, just shot them. If they were any other type of species on earth, with all that inbreeding! Nature would have made them extinct long ago.

Back