• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperhosk

First XI
WELL HE IS BACK!!!
Dont think he will be a flop, unlike Fred he has been playing games but let see

COME ON YOU BLUES!!

The fireworks and party have just started in Hong Kong..*ORM* will never make work tomorrow. :winking:

Great news IMO.

So, Barrett and who in the central defender spot?? And do we still go back for Sokolik when he is fit??

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: Let's hope he goes straight into the team on Sat

Just hope he performs. Would be a shame to ruin another club legend with a bad second spell

Fantastic news , delighted to see Adam back, just wish it was a contract for this season and next, but you never know, goals to flow!

Fantastic news , delighted to see Adam back, just wish it was a contract for this season and next, but you never know, goals to flow!

6 months to prove he's worth another year.

Smart move for someone of Adam's age now.

Great news and really what we need I think. With the way things finished I never thought that he'd be back here.

I'm happy to see the legend return , top bloke too .....

....but to me all this means is that Luke Prosser wont play ! As Super Luke was only missing the 1 match i fully expected him to be back in the team for saturday , but i have big doubts that either Barret or Prosser will be any good on the RIGHT hand side of central defence, both have played their whole careers on the left and are very one footed. If we try to play them together it could be chaos. I think Brown will go Thommo + Barrett for Saturday with Luke on the bench.... any thoughts ..?

Back