• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Glad to see someone else made the connection, struck me after the stevenage goal Corr reminds me very much of Gary Moore. Doesnt always look dangerous and sometimes seems a bit slow but he does score goals and his bustling about leaves spaces for others to exploit. All we have to do next season is find another BB.:Worthy:

Would go with Dave Martin myself. Excellent header of a ball.

Roy McDonough
Oh hang on........... I thought it read 'Best attacking Headers Off the Ball'

Mind you big Roy did manage to score a header at Port Vale away with his eyes closed, there was an excellent picture in the Evening Echo of that goal.

Andy Smillie in the 60's anyone.
Hi Bolton Shrimper. Just had to reminisce about the one and only Andy Smillie who was one of my heroes. He always seemed to pop up and score vital goals, i recall him scoring one against Swansea when we were well placed for promotion way back. Did you know that he calls himself Andrew Smillie these days, and for over 30 years has operated a great little cafe on the seafront on the western esplanade at Chalkwell/Westcliff. Bless Him!

Gotta be Bertie Bangle & Dave Martin for me.

Brett was a class above and Dave Martin was a nutter who just threw himself at any corner coming into the box and normally sent the ball goalwards

Back