• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Commuter Ever

Davros

The Whippet
I was walking between Fenchurch Street and Bank this morning, and fella in a suit and helmet whizzed past me on... A Unicycle!!

He was doing such a good speed that i didnt have time to get me camera out, top idea... anyone else see him?

saw a bloke rolling up and down and around the subway at fen court once..

could have been ****ed s'pose..
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CI-City Blue @ Sep. 18 2006,12:48)]Blimey - what time was this?
erm, not sure, got the 7.27 from Southend East, so would guess about 8.30.

Wierdest commuter sight I have ever seen was walking up Kingsway around 8.30ish on a busy Thursday morning. I was walking past the building that has since become the Food Agency - it was derelict at the time and the homeless and winoes used to all hang out there.

Anyways whilst walking past a huge furore started up which got my attention. Basically, a gentlemen in a suit who was definately worse for wear had tried to steal a winoes can of kestrel. The winoe had taken offence and a fight had broken out with the 2 guys battering each other.

The line that made me laugh out loud was from the suited man.
'C'mon mate just let me have a quick drink, I've got to go back to the office in 20 minutes and then its 3 hours until I can get to the pub'.

There was no way on earth this guy would be able to blag it in an office environment as he'd obviously been on the most ferocious of all nighters. I suppose I shouldnt mock as how desperate must a man be for a drink to have to try and steal a winoes can of kestrel.

Back