• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For me bilel's time is up, on too many occasions now we have had to discuss his attitude! Why would any southend fan want a player who at the start of the season said he was too good for the club back into the team! I for one have most definitely not welcomed him back with open arms and I feel that has been justified by his recent performances. Although I accept he is a genuinely nice guy, this should not determine whether he stays because all us as fans care for are results and harmony in the squad and I feel, unfortunately, that bilel is disrupting both

why does brown even need to hold a meeting with moshni? Moshni is out of contract at the end of the season so if he doesnt want him just let him see out the rest of the season then goodbye moshni. Ive got a feeling brown actually wants him to stay, id be happy to see him stay but only play in his natural position the one we actually signed him for!! Centre Back with Cresswell.

One thing we should agree on is that he will sign for another L2 side and score against us at RH next season!

Sorry, but where has this comment about Leonard helping to boost merch sales come from? It's possibly one of the strangest and most random things somebody has said on here. Why would a squad player help do this? I'm confused :unsure:

I also thought the same thing....maybe he is a 'nice guy' like the French devil was :finger:

I've got no problem with that, but there's a community aspect to the club too and Bil was a massive asset there. No player deserves to be barracked by his own supporters at a Wembley final.

OBL, I agree in usual circumstances a player should never be booed if he is cr@p, lacks ability, is having a bad game/season etc However, In these circumstances it is a very very exceptional case. I was by the steps where the players walked on the way down, spoke to a few players who deserved a pat on the back and I also told Mr Mohsni how I felt (no shouting or swearing) as he lagged behind his teammates, last in line moping like a child....it's all an act.

The way in which he treated our club, managers, team-mates, employees and most importantly fans is an absolute disgrace. He was the main culprit in the loss of the dressing room, lack of discilpline during Sturrocks regime yet he was offered lifeline after lifeline. Sturrock needs to take some blame as he had double standards....backed Ryan Hall and sacked Johnson for a similar incident. Doesn't exactly inspire fairness and discipline does it.

As for that French overated evil actor, he fooled too many for far too long.

As a player, he never commanded and held down a regular spot in a same position for any noteworthy period of time. Whenever he got back in the side after a strop, injury, suspension, going AWOL etc etc he was decent for 2 maybe 3 games, then complacency kicked in and the tantrums kicked in along with the disruption of the side and squad.

Big games - plain and simply he never ever performed and in many he played a big part in us losing them. With the Anfield carot dangling, he missed sitters at home (that happens) and got sent off at Boundary Park in the replay. The play off away leg, he lost his man and missed sitters over both legs. Wembley, he never performed and was a huge part in both goals being conceeded. Other big games against Swindon, Crawley etc The man basically did not perform!!!! He is not Ballotelli or Rooney, he is a park player with some natural ability, but not a footballer or team player.

So what is he aside from a fraud and disresctful hypocrite, before anyone shoots me down, I call him a hypocrite over his behaviour. He pled bullying against him and said that his teammates were vile as they swore so much....yet he finds it acceptable to not turn up for work see it fit to chase opponents with scissors!!!! The club have given him more chances and support than I ever remember them affording anyone else.

So now to Mohsni on the pitch, well he is too much of a liability to play at the back, he is not clever or disciplined enough to play in the middle, up top he gets wound up and wanders!!! Someone please tell me he is that good he should hold down a regular position.

I think too many people on here and in the stands fell for the fist pumping, floor punching, net swinging show of passion. I certainly am haunted by the amount of times I saw his hand held in apology, or times he was petulant and disrupted the side.

I for one won't miss him and will never forgive him for destroying our changing room two years running. I am also disgusted that he played a part in our Wembley dream and actually cost us yet again (Both goals) as a parting shot. He should have been nowhere near this football club. Now Wembley is gone and he has supposedley stuck up two fingers (Or not if thats so offensive) to us all yet again. I just hope the worshippers finally see the true colours of Bilel now it's all ruined and realise that it's best he goes.

I also hope they respect that our new gaffer may have his flaws but he has a pair of balls and will make decisions in the best interest of our football club.

I didn't fall for anything, like I said, I was one of those who didn't want him back. However, I feel that the issues last weekend were more Brown playing him somewhere he didn't want to play and didn't feel comfortable playing. I don't think it's fair that he's being made a scapegoat here for Brown's error, and I think the vitriol being levied in his direction is unreasonable and totally over the top. Whatever happened to the milk of human kindness?

I see the milk of human kindness is still running through your veins.

Now Bilel has gone which player is going to be the new receptacle for your seemingly endless supply of vitriol and bile?

Have you not noticed that its been Smith all season until BM came back. He was left alone once the French one returned. A masterstroke by Sturrock in helping build up Smith's confidence by deflecting the vitriol BM's way!

OBL, I agree in usual circumstances a player should never be booed if he is cr@p, lacks ability, is having a bad game/season etc However, In these circumstances it is a very very exceptional case. I was by the steps where the players walked on the way down, spoke to a few players who deserved a pat on the back and I also told Mr Mohsni how I felt (no shouting or swearing) as he lagged behind his teammates, last in line moping like a child....it's all an act.

The way in which he treated our club, managers, team-mates, employees and most importantly fans is an absolute disgrace. He was the main culprit in the loss of the dressing room, lack of discilpline during Sturrocks regime yet he was offered lifeline after lifeline. Sturrock needs to take some blame as he had double standards....backed Ryan Hall and sacked Johnson for a similar incident. Doesn't exactly inspire fairness and discipline does it.

As for that French overated evil actor, he fooled too many for far too long.

As a player, he never commanded and held down a regular spot in a same position for any noteworthy period of time. Whenever he got back in the side after a strop, injury, suspension, going AWOL etc etc he was decent for 2 maybe 3 games, then complacency kicked in and the tantrums kicked in along with the disruption of the side and squad.

Big games - plain and simply he never ever performed and in many he played a big part in us losing them. With the Anfield carot dangling, he missed sitters at home (that happens) and got sent off at Boundary Park in the replay. The play off away leg, he lost his man and missed sitters over both legs. Wembley, he never performed and was a huge part in both goals being conceeded. Other big games against Swindon, Crawley etc The man basically did not perform!!!! He is not Ballotelli or Rooney, he is a park player with some natural ability, but not a footballer or team player.

So what is he aside from a fraud and disresctful hypocrite, before anyone shoots me down, I call him a hypocrite over his behaviour. He pled bullying against him and said that his teammates were vile as they swore so much....yet he finds it acceptable to not turn up for work see it fit to chase opponents with scissors!!!! The club have given him more chances and support than I ever remember them affording anyone else.

So now to Mohsni on the pitch, well he is too much of a liability to play at the back, he is not clever or disciplined enough to play in the middle, up top he gets wound up and wanders!!! Someone please tell me he is that good he should hold down a regular position.

I think too many people on here and in the stands fell for the fist pumping, floor punching, net swinging show of passion. I certainly am haunted by the amount of times I saw his hand held in apology, or times he was petulant and disrupted the side.

I for one won't miss him and will never forgive him for destroying our changing room two years running. I am also disgusted that he played a part in our Wembley dream and actually cost us yet again (Both goals) as a parting shot. He should have been nowhere near this football club. Now Wembley is gone and he has supposedley stuck up two fingers (Or not if thats so offensive) to us all yet again. I just hope the worshippers finally see the true colours of Bilel now it's all ruined and realise that it's best he goes.

I also hope they respect that our new gaffer may have his flaws but he has a pair of balls and will make decisions in the best interest of our football club.

Absolutely first class post, feel 100% the same.

I don't think Bilel has been advised or managed at all well. The Bilel we see in public that is kind and patient and friendly is clearly not the same one that we hear about doing these bizarre things like refusing to return to training etc. I know he has had his off the wall moments with the scissors etc but that is the passion in the man. He played at wembley and I'm more disappointed in the position he played in than the fact he played. I hope he finds a new club and plays to his potential

I didn't fall for anything, like I said, I was one of those who didn't want him back. However, I feel that the issues last weekend were more Brown playing him somewhere he didn't want to play and didn't feel comfortable playing. I don't think it's fair that he's being made a scapegoat here for Brown's error, and I think the vitriol being levied in his direction is unreasonable and totally over the top. Whatever happened to the milk of human kindness?

do we know this for sure?

maybe Brown asked him to do the job, and Bilel took the opportunity to try and impress him?

one question that I would like answering, is how much input did Coughlan have in the run up?

We are all blaming Brown, but maybe, just maybe he was given an opinion from elsewhere that he used and it didn't work...

After all, if Bilel thought he wasn't going to get a game in his normal position, he would play anywhere....? I think he would....

Nobody knows the true behind the scenes story?,I thought Bilel was one of the best in the team(not lately though)and could of played a major part next season.

I see the milk of human kindness is still running through your veins.

Now Bilel has gone which player is going to be the new receptacle for your seemingly endless supply of vitriol and bile?

None, seeing as they act like squad players and not jumped up prima-donnas who think they're better than they actually are. Sturrock had him back, he's STILL acts like a ****, and yet you STILL defend him. Isn't it time you realised that you got BM very very wrong indeed?

None, seeing as they act like squad players and not jumped up prima-donnas who think they're better than they actually are. Sturrock had him back, he's STILL acts like a ****, and yet you STILL defend him. Isn't it time you realised that you got BM very very wrong indeed?

He's hardly acting like a **** (presuming that is a naughty word). You know he's not a midfielder. I know he's not a midfielder. Only one person in this World think that he's a midfielder and that's the numpty managing us. Bilel deserves a round of applause for being the one to point that out.

Back