• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

selfish ****, only wants to be back here as theres a sniff of a wembly final and medal... sorry, shouldnt be given the chance.

Hate the way football players can just waltz back into a job. He basically stuck two fingers up at the club and wanted to go to a higher level. Fair enough he was getting fined for all those weeks, but you couldn't tell your boss in every day life that you never wanted to return, leave for months, and then come back into the office and get back to work.

I guess the old "no-one plays for Southend unless they want to" ethic is out of the window then.

Self Respect. Zero.

I think it really comes down to the need to do well. From his 30 mins cameo you can see that Bilel is a cut above anything else we have at the back with possible exception of Cresswell. Personally would stick him on the LW and let him get on the crosses from Hurst and Sean but you cannot fault his talent. His temprement however is another matter.

We get through to the JPT final, Moshni is picked to play and is sent off after 15 minutes, Southend fans give him a standing ovation off the pitch and say its the best 15 minutes of football he has played for the club. Demands are made that he signs a ten year contract. He is then seen having photographs taken with the fans, and is given the freedom of Southend, and named in a poll of fans the greatest footballer that has ever played for the mighty Blues.

Really I'm not a Moshni hater because I dont hate anybody but come on people.

We get through to the JPT final, Moshni is picked to play and is sent off after 15 minutes, Southend fans give him a standing ovation off the pitch and say its the best 15 minutes of football he has played for the club. Demands are made that he signs a ten year contract. He is then seen having photographs taken with the fans, and is given the freedom of Southend, and named in a poll of fans the greatest footballer that has ever played for the mighty Blues.

Bang on! :thumbsup:

Admittedly this was because he'd scored a hattrick and saved a penalty :winking:

Hate the way football players can just waltz back into a job. He basically stuck two fingers up at the club and wanted to go to a higher level. Fair enough he was getting fined for all those weeks, but you couldn't tell your boss in every day life that you never wanted to return, leave for months, and then come back into the office and get back to work.

And that's what's wrong with football, amongst many other things. Conduct goes out the window, this basically says that bilel is bigger than the club.

Bilel Moshni - Local charity

Today I took a kids training session at playfootball for a charity called Turning tides.

One of the helpers saw Bilel on Saturday and asked if he would come over to say hi.

I have never seen a place go so crazy and I must admit every handshake he did had a sorry with it!!!

What I loved about him, was that he did not just say hi but he played football with these kids for around 30 mins laughing and encouraging.

Am still in 2 minds but what he did today and how the kids responded to him has made me think but he did take the mick out of our club and he certainly has a long way to go to get everyone involed

When does voting for player of the season start?! I see a Gedward style voting scandal coming for league 2's Balotelli

Today I took a kids training session at playfootball for a charity called Turning tides.

One of the helpers saw Bilel on Saturday and asked if he would come over to say hi.

I have never seen a place go so crazy and I must admit every handshake he did had a sorry with it!!!

What I loved about him, was that he did not just say hi but he played football with these kids for around 30 mins laughing and encouraging.

Am still in 2 minds but what he did today and how the kids responded to him has made me think but he did take the mick out of our club and he certainly has a long way to go to get everyone involed

Did he then get sent off for a crazy challenge on some poor kid!!!1

Yep and when youve got a keeper who never comes off his line its important to have someone with aerial dominance. He won everything till he got sent off which made it all the more disappointing.

Didn't we concede a goal from a long throw while Bilel was on the pitch? He played well for 27 minutes, but lets not exaggerate here, he is nowhere near good enough to walk back in to standing ovations after treating the club and supporters with such contempt.

Mario Balotelli drove around Manchester in a Santa outfit and handed out £60k to people on the streets, doesn't mean Man City aren't better off without him.....

Sturrock should do all possible to keep him beyond next season. he was the best player on the pitch on Saturday, and I thought the sending off was a bit unfortunate. When the ball's at chest height it's a split second decision whether to head or kick it: he got it wrong but I don't believe there was any intent to deliberately hurt anyone.

Sturrock should do all possible to keep him beyond next season. he was the best player on the pitch on Saturday, and I thought the sending off was a bit unfortunate. When the ball's at chest height it's a split second decision whether to head or kick it: he got it wrong but I don't believe there was any intent to deliberately hurt anyone.

It wasn't a split decision, he had to run a fair distance to get there. It was a stupid decision and whilst he may have been the best player on the pitch there is no point being so if you are unable to control yourself and make the right choices.

As for Sturrock doing his best to keep him, lets not lose track of the reality, which is Mohsni decided after last season he was not interested in playing for us again and didn't come back and only returned after failing to get a contract anywhere else. Whether we want him here or not doesn't count for a lot if he doesn't want to be here.

Mohsni has anger management problems. Isnt that obvious? They must be deep rooted problems too because he hasnt changed one bit. Until he works the anger out of his system he will never be a professional football player and at my club I want professionals. That is the bottom line and everything else is blinkered vision and wishful thinking. Best to live in the real world eh.

Does make me laugh all 'Moshni was the best player on the pitch until he got sent off' comments. Its not much good when you leave your team an hour to play with 10 men. Not the 1st time he has done that either and if he does play for us again it wont be the last.

Back