• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Love for him to being playing Football again in a Southend shirt,and i did say football as you all know he can play football and was great when he played for us,just hope this time around he can keep hi temper ,stay cool and play football. I wish him all the best.Southend Legend, Is he a member of SUEPA, SHOULD BE!.

!

The daily record had him as man of the match and the Manager then came out with that comment. Perhaps its a way of trying to keep his feet on the ground ? Seems an odd one to me

Love for him to being playing Football again in a Southend shirt,and i did say football as you all know he can play football and was great when he played for us,just hope this time around he can keep hi temper ,stay cool and play football. I wish him all the best.Southend Legend, Is he a member of SUEPA, SHOULD BE!.

!

Behave yourself :nope:

Bilel just given Dundee United the lead at Morton ��������

As well as his rocket from 35 yards against Northampton I have two other distinct memories - his hat trick against Barnet and very early on in his time with us either against Torquay or Lincoln in 2010 when with us leading by one goal and hanging on desperately in the last couple of minutes, he ran with the ball from the edge of our box to the edge of their box. Tommy Widdrington was doing a Basil Fawlty impression jumping up and down on the line. It was the most exciting bit of football in a dire game. He was also great flicking on Lenny's long throws.

Crewe at home sticks in my head for some reason

Absolutely but it was actually Crewe away in October 2011.
My memory tells me that he came on with nine minutes to go and won us the match with two late goals.

Magnificent.

As well as his rocket from 35 yards against Northampton I have two other distinct memories - his hat trick against Barnet and very early on in his time with us either against Torquay or Lincoln in 2010 when with us leading by one goal and hanging on desperately in the last couple of minutes, he ran with the ball from the edge of our box to the edge of their box. Tommy Widdrington was doing a Basil Fawlty impression jumping up and down on the line. It was the most exciting bit of football in a dire game. He was also great flicking on Lenny's long throws.
And no Southend player has scored a first team hat tick since then! Only 6 years ago.

He was immense coming on as a sub against Northampton at Sixfields in 2012, score was 2-2 at the time and he scored 2 as we ran out 5-2 winners.

Such a talented player and very versatile.

But for all that talent he is a complete mentalist. Can't keep his composure. I loved watching him play though. Never dull.

Back