• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Billericay Town

I think they might have.

It's still currently in Dulwich's hands though. They've done their bit & got their points on the board. It looks like a 2 horse race now with only Folkestone Invicta which could in theory ruin their promotion hopes.

Ha ha how funny, if they mess this season up a lot of teams will be laughing at them for sure, big wages handed out, players sent out on loan and transfer fees paid also, money well spent:omg:

Majority of clubs in the league above have a playing budget well under £10k a week but, presuming they promoted, he’ll find them a lot tougher proposition than the sides they face in Isthmian Prem.

Majority of clubs in the league above have a playing budget well under £10k a week but, presuming they promoted, he’ll find them a lot tougher proposition than the sides they face in Isthmian Prem.

According to him, that would mean the club is 'substainable'. :smile:

He has a very different attitude on money and the club now compared to the start of the season. Like buying that Ferrari and having them wrapped in Billericay home and away kits for fans to take pictures in, etc... Openly said it the interview he hasn't got the money to give anymore. What with his company in liquidation and owing however much, I really do wonder how financially sound he is or if it's just a house of cards...

According to him, that would mean the club is 'substainable'. :smile:

He has a very different attitude on money and the club now compared to the start of the season. Like buying that Ferrari and having them wrapped in Billericay home and away kits for fans to take pictures in, etc... Openly said it the interview he hasn't got the money to give anymore. What with his company in liquidation and owing however much, I really do wonder how financially sound he is or if it's just a house of cards...

Ah, now that’s the big question but I’d say it’s the latter...

Massive game for them tonight, at home against Staines, only 3 points clear on same games now, all to play for:smile:

1-1 draw @ Enfield, O'Hara got a red in the 90th minute, Enfield equalised in the 90th too.

Billericay 5-3 Staines FT. Gate 580, seem to be losing their fans?

I think its more likely the number of games they have to play in a short period of time, a trip to Colchester for Essex cup thrown in

We seem to forget we only took 6000 to Wales when winning the play off final,after an LDV Final.

Money plays a major part for supporters and maybe they have to choose and pick games with the build up

So what happened to the 1,000 plus they were getting early season? For a team at the top of the league and heading (it seems) for the title 580 isn’t a great turnout.

Very much doubt all the extra were ‘ricay supporters, but what’s that got to do with the number of supporters at their home games which has been in decline since earlier in season?

Back