• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who gives a rats arse? The bluebelle's were hardly noticeable anyway. Nobody says to people around them "don't talk to me i wanna watch the bluebelle's". Half time is more of a stand up, talk about how crap we have played first half and how we'd change it around whilst having a Pie/Burger or Tea/Coffee! Also we discuss having a beer afterwards .

Bring back the pseudo military marching band who delayed 2nd half kick off to finish their tune. Really not bothered about the half time stuff: although waiting for the care in the community ground staff to swing their fork into their foot as they wander aimlessly around the pitch stabbing at grass for no apparent reason is not great entertainment; and the young lady nearly falling over in high heels for the 50 /50 draw is getting stale humour too.

Bring back the pseudo military marching band who delayed 2nd half kick off to finish their tune. Really not bothered about the half time stuff: although waiting for the care in the community ground staff to swing their fork into their foot as they wander aimlessly around the pitch stabbing at grass for no apparent reason is not great entertainment; and the young lady nearly falling over in high heels for the 50 /50 draw is getting stale humour too.

There's no pleasing some people .....

I'd like to a Malaysian boy on an elephant at half-time. Now that is entertainment.

This is exactly who I thought it meant when I saw this thread. This lot sell out arenas in America. How fantastically bizarre that would be. You could get the redundant Bluebelles to hand out hallucinogenic drugs before the game, and start the crossbar challenge just at the point that they start to kick in. Just a thought.

Never saw them once I'm afraid, in the bar until the whistle blew for kick off, then off to the bar at half time.Where they any good?

Never saw them once I'm afraid, in the bar until the whistle blew for kick off, then off to the bar at half time.Where they any good?

There was literally only one girl who knew what she was doing, the rest merely attemptied to copy her, out of time may I add. They used to be good back in the day however standards have slipped this year. Do however think they are part of the wood work at roots hall and should of been given a chance this season.

The half time scores, read out at a pace that a human being is able to keep up with, without music so loud it makes your ears bleed....will do me just fine.

Then. I'm with him ....... although seeing the South Bank open up with Thunderbird 2 appearing would be close second.

Ok guys lots of comments slightly harsh that only one girl could dance when al the girls worked very hard, we will miss it and the wiggles will be good half time and they are kids so ease a little guys, all the girls loved performing and all enjoyed being there dancing in time I may add, but look everyone has a different opinion but let's jut keep it that the girls wwill miss everyone and I wish the wiggles the best of luck x xx love to the blues from Julia and the girls :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Then. I'm with him ....... although seeing the South Bank open up with Thunderbird 2 appearing would be close second.

That's the spirit. This could be followed by Lady Penelope driving around the perimeter in her pink Rolls Royce, closely followed by the pseudo-militarists, with Parker conducting them with his baton out of the sunroof. This is exactly how it was before the Premiership, kids.

The Bluebelles have become part of the furniture at Roots Hall, kind of sad that they're being dismissed. I never bought a 50-50 ticket or took much interest in their dancing but I'm sure opposition substitutes will be sad to see them go. Seeing Larissa walk around the pitch before the match (and looking at her bum) was part of the 'Roots Hall experience'. I'd rather we kept them or just got rid of the half-time cheerleading altogether.

The half time scores, read out at a pace that a human being is able to keep up with, without music so loud it makes your ears bleed....will do me just fine.

I totally agree with you. I thought it was just me getting old!

Who gives a rats arse? The bluebelle's were hardly noticeable anyway. Nobody says to people around them "don't talk to me i wanna watch the bluebelle's". Half time is more of a stand up, talk about how crap we have played first half and how we'd change it around whilst having a Pie/Burger or Tea/Coffee! Also we discuss having a beer afterwards .

You sound very bitter, is it because you have bigger breasts than most of them? :unsure:

Chaps stop slagging each other off please and get back on topic. ie slagging off Wiggles/Bluebelles. Cheers.

Back