• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Great goals, a little worrying how the goal kick got into a goal scoring opportunity and did Payne look slightly offside?

who cares, bring on the scum!!!

Great goals, a little worrying how the goal kick got into a goal scoring opportunity and did Payne look slightly offside?

who cares, bring on the scum!!!

Payne was definitely on side, he was right on the line. We have not had a forward who can press the last defender, when Mooney does it he normally ends up off side.

I think we should swap Payne and Mooney as I think that last goal shows how dangerous Jack is when he is higher up the pitch. Plus Mooney has shown some intelligent play when he has dropped into the space.One thing is obvious, both players will play much better with Hunt in the team.

Jack Payne Wow. Good pass in first bit of action which led to Hunts first goal.

That run though.

Payne was definitely on side, he was right on the line. We have not had a forward who can press the last defender, when Mooney does it he normally ends up off side.

I think we should swap Payne and Mooney as I think that last goal shows how dangerous Jack is when he is higher up the pitch. Plus Mooney has shown some intelligent play when he has dropped into the space.One thing is obvious, both players will play much better with Hunt in the team.

The penny drops eh?

The first couple of jinks in that run were a bit Maradona weren't they?

What utterly awful defending for our second goal though.

Great to see us finish a team off. Great stuff boys!

There was an even better run by Payne not long after the goal when he inexplicably passed to Mooney when he should have finished it off himself.

Mooney put it well wide but I think he was surprised Payne passed.

Bentleys save low to his left at 2-1 was so important.
Hunt and Payne were the standouts, brilliant show.

Fantastic run by Payne,just when it seemed we needed to bring Timlin or Deegan on,to get back control of midfield,but didn't think it was a penalty at the time and still don't!

yes !man-of-match definitely Thompson ! Worrall also excellent.Don't know what Barrett was doing for their goal.

Barrett was trying to deal with Thompsons missed header:winking:

Looked like a team who haven't played for a while and were desperate to get out there. Quick, sharp and Bury couldn't handle it either in the box or in midfield.

Back