• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues Fan Critical

soul DJ

Youth Team
I am not a massive poster on here but I am asking for every Southend fan to pray for my son Murray's quick recovery

on his way home from his gig on Thursday night he had a car accident and is in a very critical condition at Queens Hospital Neurological Department.

he has a severe head injury, and has not woke up yet

Murray is a lifelong Shrimper, and even played on the pitch as part of the warm up before Frankie banks Testamonial game

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/4545873.Hero_residents_save_driver/

So sorry to hear that fella , heres hoping he pulls through and makes a full recovery .

Goodness, how terrible, my thoughts and prayers are with you both at this time. Southend supporter or not, for any one of us to have their child in a similar situation would warrant the support of the rest of the forum. I'm sure the rest of the forum members would feel the same.

Sorry to hear this news Euan. I saw your FB status yesterday but didn't feel it was right for me to post the news on here.

Thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

I really hope that your son makes a full and speedy recovery. We all have problems but it is accidents like this that should make us realise that our problems are tiny compared to yours.
Best wishes to you and your family.

I can only echo what has been said by others, we all hope and pray that he pulls through and it won't be too long before he's back at the Hall cheering his heroes to victory.

Can only echo what has been said above; heres hoping to a fast and speedy recovery.

Good luck to your son, seems like he's already had a miracle with being pulled out of that car. Fingers crossed from one Wickford shrimper to another.

So sorry to hear of your son's accident.
As all have said above, our thoughts and best wishes are with him and with your family that he makes a speedy recovery.

Speedy recovery to Murray. And very best wishes to you and your family Euan at this very difficult time.

God bless..

This is a terrible time for you, but I hope you can take comfort from knowing that many people are praying for Murray, and that he is in excellent hands at Queen's.

Back