• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supa Shrimpa

Director⭐
I haven't bought a programme for a few seasons, but my son twisted my arm today.

I must say, after browsing through it when I got home, that I was pleasantly surprised with the standard and content.
One of my tweets was also in there, which was nice to see. Not just the fact it was mine, but it's nice to see some interaction with the fanbase. There were some nice write-ups and there was plenty for young kids.

Fully recommended. Well done SUFC

Its a decent programme and have started buying it again.

Would have been nice to have a seller in the Family enclosure before the game though!

No-one in the Family Enclosure ? They're missing a trick there, because it's really good for kids,..

Normally is but wasnt before game. The seller in the main part of west stand eventually came over and sold me one through the bars!

I've always thought our programme to be of a decent standard. They've cut out the silly spelling mistakes this season too. Last season's match reviews always had us down as Southend Unted!

I've always thought our programme to be of a decent standard. They've cut out the silly spelling mistakes this season too. Last season's match reviews always had us down as Southend Unted!

unless ben coker's best mate at his dinner party is deaf, id assume he would prefer jennifer lopez to be singing rather than the signing the programme has her doing.

Ah back to the old tricks again. I have not read yesterday's one cover to cover yet!!

Is this down to Tom Biggs because as regards to the clubs website and interviews, twitter feed and YouTube channel its been excellent.

Is this down to Tom Biggs because as regards to the clubs website and interviews, twitter feed and YouTube channel its been excellent.

Yes, it has him listed as editor and you are right - the media department has massively improved with him in charge, especially the twitter feed. I'm starting to think he's posting too much on to YouTube though, as I'm not sure it's worth renewing my Blues Player subscription now...

Yes, it has him listed as editor and you are right - the media department has massively improved with him in charge, especially the twitter feed. I'm starting to think he's posting too much on to YouTube though, as I'm not sure it's worth renewing my Blues Player subscription now...
I don't know how much revenue there is from Blues Player but there IS revenue from advertising on the club's official YouTube feed. Personally, I think it's good to have the stuff on YouTube, beats seeing wobbly stuff filmed from the stands!

its a directive from the league. all clubs have to have a youtube channel set up by the end of the month i think, and the idea is to put snippets on there, then the full interviews etc on player.

I don't know how much revenue there is from Blues Player but there IS revenue from advertising on the club's official YouTube feed. Personally, I think it's good to have the stuff on YouTube, beats seeing wobbly stuff filmed from the stands!

A Cambridge United supporting friend gets his local radio commentary (of their non-league games)free on the web.

If that were the case with us I'd be quite happy to drop my BP subscription.

I think there is a fine balance here

A Cambridge United supporting friend gets his local radio commentary (of their non-league games)free on the web.

If that were the case with us I'd be quite happy to drop my BP subscription.

thats a league broadcasting rights issue. The company that own the 'player' franchises own the exclusive online audio broadcasting rights. There is no such deal with non league clubs.

Back