• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tangled up in Blue

Certified Senior Citizen⭐
Anyone else having problems accessing the video/audio content on BP these days? My subscription has about a month to run and I sort of wonder if the two things are connected.Can't say it's a very clever marketing ploy to get me to renew though.:sad:

My problems seem to relate to connection... It works for awhile then cuts out.... On Tuesday I had to keep on relaoding the page or swith to the Oxford commentary...

Had trouble all this season not going to renew, will listen to away games on bbc radio Essex if i cannot go to match

Must say I have not had any problems recently "Oxford" game was fine.

The thing that upsets me the most is when they stream another game like Col Ewe, on the Southend stream, the last time this happened it was 20 minutes in before some bright spark realised and changed it.

You would think someone at the club, BBC, or the company that runs Blues World, would check that they are streaming the right game just after kick off? It is not rocket science.

We are supposed to shortly be having a different company running Blues World, apparently it is the same company that has just rolled out the new Offical Website. :nope:

I stick to the traditional BBC Essex radio. Paul Clark great to listen to as well as Adrian Clarke also as I now pick and choose matches( due to saving some extra pennies). Think David Crown is missed for his summarising when he was on air many years ago. Even if Nick Alliker confuses himself from time to time(that said a good guy though) still pleasent to listen too at obviously no extra cost in comparison to Blues world. Not criticising Blues World just that you don't pay extra with BBC Essex. Good enough for me anyway.

Back