• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Blues players you would most/least like to marry your daughter.

Least, is easy enough: Alan McCormack - where to start? I'd worry about that temper of his and the petulance when he didn't get his own way. If he could hit the inoffensive Nicky Bailey then who is to say he couldn't hit my hypothetical daughter? Then you've got to worry about the reports of all that drinking and his record for making wild passes.

Most: Francky Moussa - the closest we've got a cultured footballer. I'm sure his cunning lingual skills would come in handy on holiday - and I'm sure above all what we'd all want is for any daughter to be happy. As one of the youngest players in the squad it would also lessen the age gap seeing as I don't yet have a daughter.

There's also that very outside change of going to the World Cup with Belgium.

Best - Adam Barrett. Mr Realiable. Wouldn't let her down, and would be an ever-present. Also, Mildenhall. A safe pair of hands, who would dominate her box...

Worst - Grant. Strikes me as a massive player and Macca. Fiery chap, who would probably break most items in my house if we played a bit of indoor football. Also, as a goalkeeper, I'd have nothing to do with his shooting.

Best - Ron Martin, will bring much need money into the family.

Worst - Joyce, I don't want my granddaughter growing up in the states with that horrible accent.

Well I have to say I would not at all like my daughter to marry a certain Irish midfielder :nope: but those of the rest that I might consider, it's a shame Barney's gone cos he'd be ok. Osei is also a nice young man, or Franny Laurent - be happy with either of them.

Got to be Moussa, such a nice guy, quiet, wouldn't give me grief, or reason to kill him.

Or Watt, cos he will loaded in 5 years.

Least, take your pic from - Macca (agressive), M'voto (would fear for my own safety in his company), Freedman (older than me), O'keefe, Baldwin (contracted to col u), Vernon(contracted to col u), Spencer (Screech), Joyce (American)

Most - Moose, Barrett, Francis or Herd - all seem like decent blokes

Least - Mildy or Joyce, no chance of scoring so I'd never become a grandad

Well I have to say I would not at all like my daughter to marry a certain Irish midfielder :nope: but those of the rest that I might consider, it's a shame Barney's gone cos he'd be ok. Osei is also a nice young man, or Franny Laurent - be happy with either of them.

Is that because you want "a certain Irish midfielder" all to yourself?.;)

Back