• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues striker Ranger: I hope we smash Blackpool, they nearly ended my career

I'm sure Phil will love the fire in the belly bollocks, but I hope Nile doesn't end up with a yellow card, or worse, a red because of his desire to do them. Refs are not giving him much protection nor free kicks when they are due, so he's going to need to be careful. Nevertheless, I hope he terrorises the **** out of their defence and I hope Mr Cox is around to pick up the pieces with goals.

Lets hope for the new super cool Nile .With this new found attitude rather than the bad boy he was .What happened to you at Blackpool is in your past .Just play your normal game and let your shooting boots do the talking .

Ranger's forbearance in the face of continual provocation and fouling that has gone unpunished by most referees this season has been exemplary. Ok, a striker expects to get that sort of treatment but his lack of reaction is a credit to him. I just hope that remains the case tomorrow. Revenge is a dish best served cold and I hope management will give him some wise counsel after this rather unwise statement.

Pretty slim.

He has a very good disciplinary record on the field. Can't remember him getting booked, even.

I realise that and that's why I'm interested in what the odds are. Think a good performance is more likely than a frustrated one that leads to him doing something silly, but if I have a bet on it will be some consolation.

Ranger is not an aggressive player on the pitch, at times I'd say he's too laid back. I was hoping he'd give some back to the Dons no5 on Tuesday who was constantly pulling his shirt, I've seen worse treatment to him by defenders, but he doesn't react. He's certainly no Ben Stokes...

Hopefully his boots will be the only thing full of amo on Saturday:-)

Pretty slim.

He has a very good disciplinary record on the field. Can't remember him getting booked, even.

I'm always very impressed with the way he jumps. Very rarely fouls the defender. Also seems calm on the field, which is totally at odds with his off-field reputation.

It would be interesting to hear the full version of events of what went on regarding Nile Ranger from Blackpool FC. All we have been told is that he went AWOL when in their employment.

I'm always very impressed with the way he jumps. Very rarely fouls the defender. Also seems calm on the field, which is totally at odds with his off-field reputation.

He really is the total opposite to how Bilel was !!! One of the mildest mannered laid back fella's off the pitch , but cross that white line and :punch:

Please please mr Ranger don't do any more silly things ,let your boots do the talking ,keep your thoughts to yourself

So this wimp of a man, and I use the man word loosely, dosent understand how with his reputation, bootgate looked like 'shooting the crowd gate'. A jail sentence completed does not maketh the man.

Back