• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues World

lincoln shrimper

Anyone else now having problems accessing blues world? The new licence thing that you have to go through says I have used too many different computers to view goals/ match highlights previously and it's now preventing me from going on at all.

I have emailed premium tv as it says but have so far received nothing in the last 48 hours.

yeah ive got that problem too. it doesnt come up with any message, just i cant watch any videos (on IE or Firefox). will email later if still not working.

Obviouslly a strategy to prevet one person passing on their log on details to other people. Not saying that you do, but i know people that do do that, but fans of Shefield Wednesday.

i admit i have lent my log in to my mate. but i dont think he even uses it, and so what if i use it on a number of different computers (which i do cos am at uni)... i'll email later cos its not on! i wanna see the extended highlights!

I had problems at the start and then suddenly I didnt without doing anything. It now doesn't even try and download a license each day strangely.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adwebb16 @ Oct. 16 2006,13:46)]Obviouslly a strategy to prevet one person passing on their log on details to other people. Not saying that you do, but i know people that do do that, but fans of Shefield Wednesday.
my dad has blues world and both my brother and I use the same password and log in details as my Dad on different computers in different parts of the country and I have not experienced any problems so far!

i use firefox

tells me that i cant use it
but then works fine

firefox is far superior to ie
they should make things compatable for those who have sense to use ff
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pickledseal @ Oct. 18 2006,00:01)]although aparently new ie will have tabbed browsing
I've been using IE7 Beta for about three months now and it does indeed have tabbed browsing.

anyone having problems with it today?

i've not done before, but i can't watch anything on there today, even archived footage i watched a week ago

further to that, i'm getting a new, somewhat disturbing message saying:

which is a bugger, as;

1. I don't have a pc
2. IE doesn't work with my Mac
3. I just paid £35 for it...

Anyone else experience this?

Bit of a joke really I access the highlights from about 3 or 4 different PC's depending on where i am. So how can they know if its me or peopel I have given my password to?!?

Butt the main one i use has Firefox on it.So i'll be writing to Crap TV and demanding a refund. Pretty sure when I signed up it wasn't mentioned I had to use IE. i have the latest version of Media Player but it still won;t let me watch the highlights.

I've put up with a crap service for ages from them, constant cutouts on commentary and now they won't even allow me to watch what I pay for. I've gien them the benifit of the doubt so many times and urged others to have patience with thm. But as we now have more media coverage and you tube carrying a lot of highlights I think I'll be saving my money.

I've asked for a refund too. Surprise surprise, no reply yet, merely a note saying please refer to the Terms and conditions

There's a great line there saying Mac users will suffer slight performance differences, like the inability to access streaming content. Which, unless I'm mistaken, is the entire point of BluesWorld?

Can't find a phone number though either to call them on...

Regards Youtube, with Google now buying it and Microsoft imposing D(ata) R(ights) M(anagement) software on the service, highlights on youtube might be a thing of the past within weeks too...

Back