• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BNP In your area!

but teh resonan I wasjth tehsasking was tehet is haardd tehh read

Mine arnt like that :P

Gbjr: Its a sad story , but true , it also applies to ex soviet special forces (especially if they came from Poland or Romania ), or even other european .
If it wasnt Somalians it would be Italians , Sicilians , add what ever country you like .
It's a story of trained men from a young age in a brutal vicious way of life . People use what they can to survive, of course we're soft in comparison . Not everyone does

I will take there produce but does that mean I have to take their culture?

This country exports many things but does that mean I want to go live where its being exported too?!

Stupid argument

Hold on, I've been away from the PC for a few hours. I'm still waiting for an explanation how immigration has stopped you doing the English things that you like to do.

Hold on, I've been away from the PC for a few hours. I'm still waiting for an explanation how immigration has stopped you doing the English things that you like to do.

What if I like to fly the St Georges flag from a public building?

http://www.bdrecorder.co.uk/content...wsBarkDag&itemid=WeED04 May 2006 10:28:55:070

What if I like Xmas lights and festive plays?

What if I like the term Christmas

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...anned-in-Oxford-by-council-owned-charity.html

What if I am offended by being asked to cover up at swimming pools in Burnley etc?

Last edited:
Mine arnt like that :P

Gbjr: Its a sad story , but true , it also applies to ex soviet special forces (especially if they came from Poland or Romania ), or even other european .
If it wasnt Somalians it would be Italians , Sicilians , add what ever country you like .
It's a story of trained men from a young age in a brutal vicious way of life . People use what they can to survive, of course we're soft in comparison . Not everyone does

Of course. I wasn't necessarily blaming somalians. Just commenting, that, a lot of refugee's/immigrants come to us from war-torn, poverty ravaged countries. For this reason some of them are unable to intergrate into our society.

I agree, not all are like it, but you must admit, many are like it, and to some degree, they are all capable of inflicting violence/suffering. (just as us 'natives' are)

My main point, is how do you stop the mad ones getting in?

Of course. I wasn't necessarily blaming somalians. Just commenting, that, a lot of refugee's/immigrants come to us from war-torn, poverty ravaged countries. For this reason some of them are unable to intergrate into our society.

I agree, not all are like it, but you must admit, many are like it, and to some degree, they are all capable of inflicting violence/suffering. (just as us 'natives' are)

Allow only highly skilled workers in and those with proper means of supporting themselves.

If they are trained in that sense and are crafty and survived that long... you probably can't . You can prevent it by ensuring you don't destroy their country by a meddling foreign policy. Now its difficult , they are an extreme hence why the made the media . You can't create workable polices on the extremes.

What if I like to fly the St Georges flag from a public building?

http://www.bdrecorder.co.uk/content...wsBarkDag&itemid=WeED04 May 2006 10:28:55:070

What if I like Xmas lights and festive plays?

What if I like the term Christmas

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...anned-in-Oxford-by-council-owned-charity.html

What if I am offended by being asked to cover up at swimming pools in Burnley etc?

Well I'm sure I can dig up a whole load of stories like this from right wing rags like The Telegraph but you'll find it's the councils rather than the immigrants themselves that are outraged.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1534003/Leave-Christmas-alone-say-Muslims.html

Well I'm sure I can dig up a whole load of stories like this from right wing rags like The Telegraph but you'll find it's the councils rather than the immigrants themselves that are outraged.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1534003/Leave-Christmas-alone-say-Muslims.html

This is where i agree with you MK. The ridiculous "politically correct" nature that has engulfed our country, is the fault of Councils and first and formost, the government. This drives the biggest wedge between races imo. A lot of the anger/hostility is mis-placed rage IMO. It's the soft-tree-hugging-daisy-chain-making lefty government that has made it this way.

If they are trained in that sense and are crafty and survived that long... you probably can't . You can prevent it by ensuring you don't destroy their country by a meddling foreign policy. Now its difficult , they are an extreme hence why the made the media . You can't create workable polices on the extremes.

What about DtS's idea? Only the higly-skilled, qualified one's get through.

Afterall, if there was a chance, that this "crazy" idea, made Britain a better place to live, then is it not worth it?

Explain to me in which ways you are "oppressed".

I'm not sure what it's like in MK, but recently at Orsett hospital (the bit that is still open) the new policy is; foreigners who "don't speak English," get preferential treatment. This is because the NHS have had to employ a translator, who only works 9 to 5.

I've said before, during the last World Cup, students at my local College were not allowed to display the England Flag, in case it caused offence to non-English students.

2 great examples of how the people of this country get shat on by the government.

What about DtS's idea? Only the higly-skilled, qualified one's get through.

Afterall, if there was a chance, that this "crazy" idea, made Britain a better place to live, then is it not worth it?

Actually that is a Lib Dem policy or only skilled people been given access to work in the area of their job ;) . As i said for "normal" people it could work , for the two quoted . No their highly skilled military personnel who are also nutters . While i say i am a Lib Dem i have looked at the other polices there are good ones all round . Immigration must be looked at in the context of the wider world not just as a single isolated island we are not that , we cant stop what's happning either physcially or economical.

PC stuff its local councils and local hospital authorities , plus football wise we have ourself s to blame (as do the Dutch and Germany's) for that legacy

TB: Hackney has always been a vicious area stop being silly (i know people who grew up there in late 70's early 80's the gun and knife crime isnt worse its more publicly reported)

I loved living in Hackney. Often roamed the streets at 2am after coming back from clubs in Islington. Not a bit of trouble.

Can't say the same for Romford however......

Back