• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

boston away

SPALDINGBLUE

Winger
well strike me down with a giddy kipper. i reckon as long as its not mid week in winter
we will have enough of assorted friends and people still in essex to fill a box
and believe me the boxes and food:beverage are amazing could see this being 1st game of next season but like we all knew it was going to kings lynn away first game in national league my hot tub will open for allšŸ˜€

Ground looks quite nice. Stadium looks pretty smart. I've identified a few away trips already and this one will be on the agenda

its a really good stadium been to a few games there only downside no pubs around ground but huge bar in main stand open to away and home fans was going to have my 3rd wedding here but picked a mstch day

It's only 17 miles from where I live but I've never been to a Boston United match at their new ground, although I went to quite a few games back when they played at their old ground. I might be tempted to venture there to look at some of our rival teams next season. Judging by the reports in my local newspaper over the course of this season, Boston are going to need to strengthen their squad to survive in the National League in 2024/2025. Their Chairman has been on the local BBC news tonight saying that the club still has a way to go but he is hopeful of being able to develop the club further and maybe get the fourth stand built at the new ground now that they've been promoted.

its a really good stadium been to a few games there only downside no pubs around ground but huge bar in main stand open to away and home fans was going to have my 3rd wedding here but picked a mstch day
Would expect the bar to be used by home fans only bearing in mind segregation likely due to high numbers of away fans attending.

Boston made Steve Evans manager, and as a result he nearly went to jail.
I suppose we all live and learn - unless you're he/she who matters at Rotherham.

Back