• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bristol Rovers

That's because it's not on General sale yet. I've got to wait until Thursday to get my tickets.

Just buy them on the night. Not going to sell out so no rush. What i do need to get is my N'ton ticket ...

Kev

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 31 2005,17:55)]Just buy them on the night. Not going to sell out so no rush. What i do need to get is my N'ton ticket ...

Kev

cool.gif
Go and get it then
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 31 2005,17:55)]Just buy them on the night. Not going to sell out so no rush. What i do need to get is my N'ton ticket ...

Kev

cool.gif
The danger with that tactic is that some of the current away allocation may be taken back for home fans if our sales aren't encouraging eg we'll be given a smaller section of the terrace.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. There will be huge demand from the home fans - the league game in August was close to, if not, a sell out for home fans.

Are Northampton tickets on general sale yet? Anyone know how many have gone so far?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Proud Shrimper @ Jan. 31 2005,19:27)]Are Northampton tickets on general sale yet? Anyone know how many have gone so far?
At least 4 were sold on Saturday!
wink.gif

hey, will there be tickets available in the away allocation on the day at northampton?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Jan. 31 2005,21:53)]hey, will there be tickets available in the away allocation on the day at northampton?
No. The N'ton game is 'all ticket' ...

Kev

cool.gif

I know this was touched on in another thread but.....

Where are most SZ people going to be at the Bristol game? Sitting or standing?

That day I shall mainly be standing & eating pasties!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 31 2005,22:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Jan. 31 2005,21:53)]hey, will there be tickets available in the away allocation on the day at northampton?

Kev

cool.gif
Are the Northampton tickets on sale to non-season ticket holders yet?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ Feb. 01 2005,14:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 31 2005,22:08)]
[b said:

Kev

cool.gif
Are the Northampton tickets on sale to non-season ticket holders yet?
Pass. I've got a feeling that they are on general sale but i'm not 100% ...

Definitely on General sale got mine , anyone know how many sold yet ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Feb. 01 2005,15:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hooly @ Feb. 01 2005,14:44)]That day I shall mainly be standing & eating pasties!  
biggrin.gif
Not if I get to them first !
And I'm not travelling with you down there in case you try & kill me again with the PicknMix!  
tounge.gif

How did your famous chat up line to the minger go on the way home, as shouted out of my car window?  "Have you ever sh*gged a fat bloke"  
biggrin.gif

W4 Shrimper, Matt the Shrimp, Billericay Blue and Hong Kong Blue will be on the terrace!

Up the Shrimpers!

Back