• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If this is how Martin felt, why did he not choose to sort it out a while ago before we went into free fall down the table? Doesn't make sense to me unless Martin is unimpressed with the lack of signings so far?

I would guess it's something to do with being unable to inspire any potential signings whilst sitting near the bottom of the league with no sign of improving. A new manager would offer a glimmer of hope to potential signings I would think!

Spread Eagle, 6pm onwards, everyone's welcome for the celebration drinks. See you all there

Yes its about time!! I liked phil brown but recent results have been awful and enough is enough!!

If so can only imagine Ron's been in talks to line someone else up for a while as he does like to have a replacement ready to step in immediately.

Does make it strange if we really have been putting bids in for players though.

If true, and I emphasise the if, I hope it is amicable and wish PB all the best. We have a serious situation at the club that needs to be resolved but personal abuse or gloating over people losing their job is unnecessary.

Celebrating anyone losing their job feels mean, but Phil no doubt has a bright future in the media. Thanks for the promotion and the national exposure but I think it is now best for all, including your own health, if you go now Mr Brown. You've seemed seriously depressed to me.

If so can only imagine Ron's been in talks to line someone else up for a while as he does like to have a replacement ready to step in immediately.

Maybe RM has been putting the breaks on things.....isn't he handling transfers these days?

We are assuming that PB had any input in to those bids

Back