• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member

Hunt took a whack by Crewe defender, that why he was 50-50 for us, better to leave him out or lose him for much longer. William got an chance for at least 5/10 mins to show PB what he can do.

Williams to come on in the 86th minute and score a hat trick.

I'm not at all surprised nor disappointed at the team PB has plumped for. If it ain't broke and all that. This game might be an opportunity for Payne or Wordsworth to come on and do damage later on if things aren't happening. And isn't it a nice feeling to know that we can roll out Hunt, which will probably happen in the second half.

To all you chums listening from home today don't forget that you can get 'live' coverage on 95.3 FM if BluesPlayer ****es you off as much as it does me with its xx minutes time delay that it loves to deliver. I' m a bit slow on the tech front but I've found 'radio' on my phone and duly tuned in. What an earth can go wrong..........?

edit - Teach me to read the subs. It would have been nice to roll Hunt out. Instead we can rely on Weston to teach them a damn good lesson.

I've just logged in and all I get is a clock counting down at the moment, no static.

Blog: Burton Albion 0, Southend United 0

SOUTHEND United are in action at table-topping Burton Albion this afternoon. Follow the action live here.

More...

90634b39-06dc-4de0-8f41-501a3a774af3_400.jpg

For what it's worth / if anyone recalls my troubles on Tuesday - I'm currently in Singapore and am receiving loud and clear. :-)

Burton having the upper hand so far, seems we are being quite fortunate from their poor crossing.

If we go up at some point I'd like to see how we do taking Pig & one of Timlin or Leonard off and seeing how Deegan-Payne-Wordsworth central midfield would work behind a lone striker.

Back