• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

chat room

canada shrimper

Director
Good morning all.with the new season 27 1/2 hours away i was wondering will the new chat room be available for tomorrow?If it is who will be joining me there?

Watch this space!!!

cool.gif

i cant believe some people would rather be in a chat room than be at the game.. Some people eh,
wow.gif
smile.gif

I know, terrible that some people would rather float about online than go to the hall, especially those lazy ones who live abroad...
tounge.gif

Not that I'm jealous or anything....
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 05 2005,16:07)]having just had a sneak preview I'm impressed!!!
What's so sneaky about previewing a chatroom we used for 2 games already?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Aug. 05 2005,16:32)]Bless Naps, he is a bit behind the times.
wink.gif
Yeah, most days between 00:00 and 23:59.

The other 60 seconds he's almost with it.

yeah canada, I'm going to try and log on from work tomorrow. What time does the match start for us then?

kick off is 10.00 am but i have just found out i have to work overtime
mad.gif
mad.gif
but i will be checking in now and again.with a bit of luck i should be home for the last 25 minutes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 05 2005,16:07)]having just had a sneak preview I'm impressed!!!
Not so sneaky, Naps. We've been using for Millwall and Norwich City!!

Anyway, I shan't be in the chat room this time as my table awaits at my local, placed equidistant between the small screen showing Soccer Saturday and the large screen showing live football plus the bar where copious amount of alkyhole may well be consumed.

WS

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (AmericanShrimper @ Aug. 05 2005,18:37)]... and this is my 100th post!
Does this mean we have to start shouting "YEAH!" over and over as well as 'whooping' uncontrollably whilst waving a little stars-and-stripes flag?

If so: "YEAH whoop whoop YEAH YEAH flutter flutter YEAH whoop YEAH flutter whoop whoop YEAH!"

WS

tounge.gif

now there's that sense of patriotism that was curiously lacking from this board!
tounge.gif

Back