• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimp in a Kilt

Are you going to do it in private this afternoon? In the secrecy of your bedroom? Trying not to make too much noise so people won't know what you are up to? Listening to the BBC Essex commentary that is...

Or are you going to be loud and proud, with the radio at one side, the chat room window next to the Sky League 2 Update window on the PC, and that Hartlepool fan on Sky Sports giving you the updates on the other side?

Chat Room

The chat room is courtesy of The Shrimpers Online, Sponsored by Wyndham Plastics and Marshal Griffin.

Marshall is spelt with two LL, not one
wink.gif

Cheeky... I really wondered where this thread was going until the fog cleared.
wink.gif
I really hope the players are feeling better than I am and I think I will have to give Nick Alliker and company a miss. Should be in the chatroom though...

So look out!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ Jan. 22 2005,13:16)]Marshall is spelt with two LL, not one  
wink.gif
Oi! You're a bit pickky for someone who owes me a pint!

tounge.gif

Im sure we will meet in the Millenium stadium for the LDV final or play off final
biggrin.gif

Oh by the way you never sent me 28 p for the stamp re papers recalling the LDV
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (www.Theshrimpers-online.co.uk @ Jan. 22 2005,17:37)]Im sure we will meet in the Millenium stadium for the LDV final or play off final  
biggrin.gif

Oh by the way you never sent me 28 p for the stamp re papers recalling the LDV  
tounge.gif
See you for one of them - I just have to get there a bit earlier, but at least I know where it is now.

28p? How tight is that, when you posted them it was only 27p!. I'll give you a swig from my pint, how's that?

upside.gif

Back