• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CheckaTrade Trophy

Something is amiss!
This thread is being boycotted by Dick van Dyke and the other boycotters/betrayed?
Have they given up the cause? Will I not have to run the fearsome gauntlet of the picketts' line outside the East Stand for this ears competition?

Not that I have anything against picketts, after all, & with a but, vocal harmony groups are a bit passe.

any game against the scum up the A12 has to be looked at ……….even in this trophy,it could be a while before we play them again in the league...….never have the luck in the FA Cup of getting them

Anyone got a col u away ticket yet on 9th October, picked up mine today along with Coventry at home:Thumbs up:

any game against the scum up the A12 has to be looked at ……….even in this trophy,it could be a while before we play them again in the league...….never have the luck in the FA Cup of getting them
Quite wrong there:we went and delivered a suitable thrashing 1956-7,and much more recently 1984-5 played them twice(no further comment) in the FA Cup.

I will get my tickets for this game, And hope to break an almost 2 season duck of not seeing a road trip win.
Seeing a few of the young guns playing again will be a bonus too.

Will defo be the highest tin pot attendance of all our group match fixtures, probably around 2,500 at a guess.

No way!.... We will take way more than 51 to Colchester.

Loads of Shrimpers are up for the opportunity to see us rip another new @rse hole in our 3 fingered caravan in-breeding cousins from the wrong side of Essex.

Football grounds guide:

'The nearest railway station to the ground is Colchester North which is just under two miles away from the stadium. From outside the station, you can take the Park & Ride Bus to Mile End. From there it is a short walk to the stadium'.

But National Rail don't have a 'North' when I try to check the route. Is it actually just Colchester?

going to do Colchester away as its only down the road from me, if you select collect tickets on the website anyone know if its collect from col ewe or Roots Hall?

Back