• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On the plus side, it looks like Crawley and Cheltenham are the only teams in the top 10 that have won today.

****ed off, but it's hardly embarrassing is it! Jesus Christ! So so fickle! We don't have the right to win every game do we?
Get real!
You can't win every game not exactly the easiest away trip of the season is it!
embarrassing it is a got a mate there and we have managed one shot on goal all game, this is one to forget i think.

i demand that we play at least as well as Barcelona every single week including 2nd team games or I will insert my season ticket into my rectal crack and self immolate in the Roots Hall car park whilst singing I'm forever blowing bubbles. Massacre every member of the squad's entire families immediately and hang Sturrock from the millenium clock by Vic Circus unless we win by a clear 10 goals in every match for the rest of the season

Lets just hope its a one off poor show against a team in great form (lets not forget that). I just hope tuesday doesnt go to extra time as we are playing Friday. Bradford is a winnable game, would like to see a more attacking formation, maybe Sawyer in for Kalala.

Just didn't sound as though it worked at all for us today. I think that we must also accept that Cheltenham played VERY well today and a number of their players put in stunning performances

Well when we lost to Crawley by the same scoreline at their place, we went through a bad patch and lost to Burton and Swindon shortly after, we might now go through a similar patch, but there is no reason why we can't start building another run up. Part of me would rather a win v Bradford now than Oldham, just to get some confidence back into the players for the tough Christmas period.

Some of you are so frustrating! Aahhhhhhhhh!

Why? I think Cricko hit the nail on the head. It's not fickle, it's not expecting to win every match. It's the fact that today's performance was, no word of a lie, the worst performance i have seen since Hull spanked us 4-0 at the KC in 06/07.

It's not the fact that we lost, it's the manner of the defeat and the performance.

Yeah they like to score for fun and we like to draw 0 0 or nick a win 1 0, not great viewing when it all goes pear shaped!
Sometimes you have well reasoned arguments for your points, no matter how much they go against others opinions. However this time you are talking total ****. Second best goal difference in the division even after today. I usually enjoy reading your opinions as an alternative point of view but at the moment you're just on a wind up, at least use a bit of sense when you go fishing.

Why? I think Cricko hit the nail on the head. It's not fickle, it's not expecting to win every match. It's the fact that today's performance was, no word of a lie, the worst performance i have seen since Hull spanked us 4-0 at the KC in 06/07.

It's not the fact that we lost, it's the manner of the defeat and the performance.

Feel sorry for you and the other 387 that made the trip mate.

Sounded incredibly bad.

Chin up all, if we win on Tuesday this week will all be forgotten, stay positive.

Spot on!

I think this kind of result has been looming for a while now, in fact now our winning/unbeaten runs have ended I feel almost relieved. If anything we are in a sticky patch but we are still second in the leage and five points clear of fourth place. No doubt Sturrock will give them a good shouting at and make a few changes.

Be nice to win on Tuesday but for me I will be happy with a win next Friday.

Come on you Blueees:thumbsup:

Feel sorry for you and the other 387 that made the trip mate.

Sounded incredibly bad.

Thanks mate. We're not all wearing the rose-tinted specs, I'm not afraid to say how shockingly poor that was. If we'd lost with a bit of dignity I wouldn't have been angry.

Should of signed Yannick Boli when we had the chance, said it then and say it now that could be a big mistake for our season. Time will tell.

Back