• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

City Shrimpers - a Reunion

Napster

No ⭐
All,

Whilst chatting to a few fellow Shrimpers on Saturday, I remarked that it's almost 10 years since Ldnfatso (my brother in-law)'s passing. 10 years! He would have been in his element on the march, I'm sure.

Anyway, 10 years seems like a good marker to raise a pint to him and fellow Shrimpers who are in our thoughts as the club goes through torrid times.

So - the plan is, at the moment, to have a few beers at The Ship https://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/restaurants/london/theshiptalbotcourtlondon on Friday the 9th February, 2024 - hopefully, there will be a raffle to raise funds for a nominated charity and all are welcome to spend ten minutes, or three hours...

On the Saturday, we may have a home game v York. We will be going to this game as well to continue!

The more the merrier. If you work in London, or fancy a drink on the Friday, pop in. If not, see you on the Saturday!

All,

Whilst chatting to a few fellow Shrimpers on Saturday, I remarked that it's almost 10 years since Ldnfatso (my brother in-law)'s passing. 10 years! He would have been in his element on the march, I'm sure.

Anyway, 10 years seems like a good marker to raise a pint to him and fellow Shrimpers who are in our thoughts as the club goes through torrid times.

So - the plan is, at the moment, to have a few beers at The Ship https://www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk/restaurants/london/theshiptalbotcourtlondon on Friday the 9th February, 2024 - hopefully, there will be a raffle to raise funds for a nominated charity and all are welcome to spend ten minutes, or three hours...

On the Saturday, we may have a home game v York. We will be going to this game as well to continue!

The more the merrier. If you work in London, or fancy a drink on the Friday, pop in. If not, see you on the Saturday!
They were some good nights

168359_497272453469_3378730_n.jpg

Mr & Mrs @Firestorm
@Yorkshire Blue
Andy Thorne
Steve Hurren aka Ldnfasto R.I.P
Slipperduke
Forget his name?? Winkle?
Dave the shrimper
@TrueBlue
@Flinty
Chadded