• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

There needs to be a balance between engaging/communicating with fans and professionalism. There is nothing wrong in a bit of light hearted banter, I agree. But the club is a professional organisation (i know, who would have thought!!) and it needs to be reflected as such in all the mediums of communication that it uses.

Petty and nonsensical tweets, posts, vines, etc. are not necessary and usually this type of "banter" comes back to smack you in the face!

Didnt the original incident actually happen when Tom was at the helm though?

Ive been critical of the new guy in the past when some of the match day comments were childish and pretty embarrassing, but in this instance I dont see anything wrong. We posted a "on this day" tweet and Orient were the ones to get involved. I retweeted this a while back myself so wouldnt have much of a leg to stand on :smile:

Plus its Orient, so **** em.

Betting firms are the absolute worst at this. The pits.

It's what happens when you use RTs/Favourites as a yardstick for campaign success, rather than any other engagement or satisfaction metric.

Paddy Power is horrendous for this. Absolute **** of an organisation.

Sack the media and install Scott Wallace as media manager job done!!

Is it me or are you a bit down with things at the moment ie the club, supporters eg eg. You use to be an upbeat person but you seem to be cheesed off. Sorry if I'm wrong but it's what I've noticed lately with your posts.

some people need to lighten up, its only a bit of banter. jesus

A crowd with pitchforks and torches have been seen heading to RM house to protest about this despicably funny harmless tweet

****ing Nigels

I thought it's funny, some of you need to lighten yourselfes up, Orient fans been mouthing their **** off until after we beat Wycombe on penalty shootouts!

Betting firms are the absolute worst at this. The pits.

It's what happens when you use RTs/Favourites as a yardstick for campaign success, rather than any other engagement or satisfaction metric.

Yep. Follow most of them as it's handy for work but dear me they don't half post a load of ****.

As for this SUFC/LOFC lark, it's not particularly my cup of tea, but it's harmless enough.

Is it me or are you a bit down with things at the moment ie the club, supporters eg eg. You use to be an upbeat person but you seem to be cheesed off. Sorry if I'm wrong but it's what I've noticed lately with your posts.

What annoys me is we have a life long fan who loves the club to bits who has an arrange of talent and skills that from a media angle would improve this club immensely but gets over looked and we have to put up with the current tripe

Back