• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

cockles back, back again, cockles back

well after all my orient shenanigans I have been banned from all communications with the board from by my work. But at last I have found internet accsess out of work, and as the song goes' nothings going to stop us nooowwoowww' I know this isnt very funny, but I will need a bit of practise to get going again!! so till then suckersssssss

cockles

Welcome back, I have been waiting for the Evening Standard to run a front page story on the issue but i have yet to see it.
cool.gif

Looks like wiggy will also get his wishes as he feels the board has been rather boring of late. Maybe he was just pining for you!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Feb. 09 2005,19:02)]well after all my orient shenanigans I have been banned from all communications with the board from by my work. But at last I have found internet accsess out of work, and as the song goes' nothings going to stop us nooowwoowww' I know this isnt very funny, but I will need a bit of practise to get going again!! so till then suckersssssss

cockles
What were these 'orient shenanigans' ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Feb. 09 2005,19:02)]well after all my orient shenanigans I have been banned from all communications with the board from by my work. But at last I have found internet accsess out of work, and as the song goes' nothings going to stop us nooowwoowww' I know this isnt very funny, but I will need a bit of practise to get going again!! so till then suckersssssss

cockles
GUESS THAT MEANS WE HAVE 2 LISTEN 2 YOU TALK sh*t AGAIN THEN

Aw it's so nice to have you back i have missed you big man.thought you'd gone down with a touch of the south american syphilis
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
,Look forward to more of your jovial postings.
hugs and kisses
johnny boy

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Feb. 09 2005,19:45)]
[b said:

cockles
Obviously I know (I'm a source close to the club) but it would be wrong to tell you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Bloke In The Pram Shop @ Feb. 09 2005,23:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Feb. 09 2005,19:45)]
[b said:

cockles
Obviously I know (I'm a source close to the club) but it would be wrong to tell you.
Napster?
rock.gif

[b said:

cockles
The Cambodian police gave you bail then you terrible terrible nonce.

Don't be fooled by him people, he has been in Cambodia with his friend Gary Glitter preying on the young and vunerable. We don't need your kind on here.
mad.gif

Back