• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You can judge for yourself when we play you. Probably our contingent of reformed, re-educated ex-Col Ewe will be looking to accumulate 6 points from your good selves. It's going to be good playing you lot again, I've really missed the jazz of it.

Yes it will be a laugh, in some ways it is a pity you play us on Boxing day but at least it is a day when most will be off work and better than a Tuesday night! For any of you who have not been to the WHCS for a few years there have been lots of changes around there, with the park and ride in place there is lots more parking and various businesses are springing up all the time. It will be good to run comparisons all season, and in my case having a Southend fan in the family means the banter will go on and on and on etc etc you get the picture!

Not sure how i paste it on here but i posted on SZ that i had been told by one of Cokers close friends back in Jan 2014 that Ipswich had been in contact , im surprised its taken this long for a team to come in for him as for me he's one of our most consistent performers and is comfortable and intelligent on the ball .

Correct, as I said they have been looking at him for years but maybe have their doubts he could step up to Championship level so they are waiting to see how he develops, mind you he is 26 now so they need to get a move on if they want him!

It was genuinely a buzz knowing we had the best left back in the league last year......just better than anyone else and always got a mention from opposing fans...best player on the pitch, love him to bits would be gutted to see him go.

Ipswich already have Parr in that position who is good enough for championship, they can only be looking for cover which works in our favour.

Back