• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good. Great to see the scum fall closer towards their rightful non-league position. Hope you do a Darlington then you can all go and watch your first club in Ipswich :thumbsup:

They were doing ok and then fell away meaning Money got the push. Joe is never happy as the number 1 he was always happier as a number 2 or coaching the kids.[/QUOTE

ok I am sure he could get into the Colchester team at right-back,but don't think any primary schools are that desperate for a coach.

Agent Humes, you're being recalled. Please report directly to Roots Hall for debrief.

Might be worth them considering former player (and loanee here) Matt Heath?

Can't quite remember what but I know he landed a decent job somewhere a few months ago, Kemi Izzet has applied he would probably bring in your old mate Duguid as assistant if he got it, that would liven up the derby!

Must be an unemployed shepherd somewhere in the Colchester district. Will probably have his own staff.

Oh feck it, I am so gutted :'( as Humes doing a wonderful job for Col Ewes!!

I think the rise of Southend and them being crap is the reason why he got the push!

Must be an unemployed shepherd somewhere in the Colchester district. Will probably have his own staff.

Can't stand all these references to some Col U fans as sheep shaggers. It's very insulting to our Essex neighbours. Times have changed, people change, it's so unfair. They've moved on to donkeys at the moment.

A little premature for my liking. He was doing a fine job. Probably got sacked for raising expectations way beyond acceptable levels by going 2-0 up. Though would have thought he did enough at 2-3 to avoid the axe for another few days as it ended up as it should. Defeat.
Tilly??

Back