• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I won the face in the crowd that the Standard used to run, it was at an FA Cup Tie at Derby.

Various small lottery prizes and raffle wins, but nothing major.

My mate won two tickets to see Foreigner at Shepherds Bush Empire last Friday in a competition in The Mail on Sunday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ July 05 2006,08:53)]My mate won two tickets to see Foreigner at Shepherds Bush Empire last Friday in a competition in The Mail on Sunday.
That's the gift that keeps on giving.

It's nice to see the Mail doing something positive regarding foreigners as opposed to blaming them for high crime rates and being a drain on the NHS and welfare state.

I won a few things, most recently a Laphroaig mousemat in a caption competition, but have also won a helicopter flight with the old BP / Argos card, a v.i.p. days at Spurs to watch them get thumped by Chelski courtesy of the firm I work for, a free (and it was free, no catches!) holiday for the family in Cornwall for winning a pool competition and I won a raffle at school to go and see Crackerjack.
I also won a free makeover day in a comp that I entered for the missus. It ended up not getting used as she was highly miffed at the thought that she needed sprucing up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ July 04 2006,17:18)]As a kid I won a competition on Capital Gold to lead out one of the charity sides in the 1994 Autowindscreens Trophy at Wembley between Huddersfield and Swansea
Kid?! In 1994?! Who are you kidding?!!!

laugh.gif

*Stats in "I was a 20 yr old mascot" shock*

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ July 05 2006,09:09)]It's nice to see the Mail doing something positive regarding foreigners as opposed to blaming them for high crime rates and being a drain on the NHS and welfare state.
laugh.gif

Post of the day!

laugh.gif

Back