• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Grayson

Life President⭐
I only signed up to this yesterday on advice of BC, yet it says ive played 12 games?!

The league table:
1. Acton Town 12 28 - 25 22

2. KMKYWAP FC 12 28 - 20 20
3. Southend Utd 12 26 - 22 20
4. TopOfTheLeague 12 26 - 24 18
5. Viva All Stars 12 29 - 25 17
6. tuatara firebirds f 12 20 - 17 17
7. Undercover Supersta 12 23 - 31 13
8. Balby Rovers 12 18 - 34 11

I'm third without playing a game and have another on Sunday, so im not sure what training to do now as i thought i wouldnt play until next season

Advice needed
thanks

You assume the position of the team you replaced (generally because the manager became inactive).  All your players and finances will have been reset.

Ah right, i see. Two games left of the season and i could get promoted, problem is i havent a clue about my team, suppose i have a few days though

Anyone want a friendly so i can try it out?

Just checked your division, you've been very lucky! All the managers in your division were allocated a team yesterday and if you choose your training carefully you should promote with ease next season. Basically, there will be no strong teams.

Ah right, so everyone will be pretty rubbish, leaving my chances quite high. Cheers for that

would it be best to stick with the default team for the rest of this season, as i havent much clue about them

No - you will need to get yourself one of the Hattrick CHPP assistant manager programs, everyone has a different view on which one to get but I use HAM and would highly recommend it.

You get a 30 day eval period. This will help you see what the best positions your players should play in. (This type of program i miss for Battrick but it does look like someone will be creating one soon)

Click here for HAM!!

Cheers, first used it and i didnt like what i saw, about 10 wing backs and 1 centre mid. I've uninstalled it again for now coz i wanna see how well i can do on my own first, but ive kept the setup files

thanks anyway

Try Hattrick Manager, it shows clearly your players ratings in each position. It can also give you a suggested best lineup for each formation.

I use both this and HAM for their differing options but found HM invaluable at the start.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ April 25 2005,19:16)]Hattrick Manager rules!
Only for people who need to be told how to set their lineup by a computer.
oops.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ April 25 2005,21:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ April 25 2005,19:16)]Hattrick Manager rules!
Only for people who need to be told how to set their lineup by a computer.
oops.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Erm...HAM gives you a numerical value for each player so that generally makes you set your team.

wink.gif

Easy easy easy easy you shut up (Everyone's doing it so why not me?)

Back