• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricket Fixtures 2008.

SUFCEssex

President
The 2008 fixtures are due to be released tomorrow. Southend week is bound to clash with the first weekend of the football season. So you prey Southend are at home and that the cricket is finished by lunch on the Saturday.

Essex take on Glamorgan at Southend in a Championship game starting on July 30th and a Pro40 game on August 3rd. So no clash with the Football League season.

No Middlesex games scheduled for Uxbridge at this point :( , but I'm hoping a couple of the 'TBCs' get confirmed for my local ground.

Got to be England v South Africa and England v New Zealand at the Oval for me........tickets already booked......loverly juberly....:D

Essex take on Glamorgan at Southend in a Championship game starting on July 30th and a Pro40 game on August 3rd. So no clash with the Football League season.

No Middlesex games scheduled for Uxbridge at this point :( , but I'm hoping a couple of the 'TBCs' get confirmed for my local ground.

Not a great game for Southend week but at least Essex should win. Northants are the oppo for the Pro 40. First year since Garons started it hasn't clashed.

went to Uxbridge for Middlesex v Essex about ten years ago in what has proved one of the hottest days of cricket i've ever been to.

went to Uxbridge for Middlesex v Essex about ten years ago in what has proved one of the hottest days of cricket i've ever been to.

Went to Uxbridge for Middlesex vs Sussex about five months ago in what has proved one of the wettest days of cricket I've ever been to :minger:

I get down to Middlesex a fair bit over the course of the summer. Remember we played in Southend about 2 year ago!

I get down to Middlesex a fair bit over the course of the summer. Remember we played in Southend about 2 year ago!

Yeah the Pro40 games at Garons Park for the first two years were both against Middlesex.

Back