• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CRISIS in FRANCE regards migrants

I'm really curious to know what the second paragraph says but I'm forbidden from reading it.

As most of us only see what we want to when it comes to migrants and the benefits system, perhaps we should split each thread into left and right and save anyone being inconvenienced by the other half's view.

I curse the day that we meet in the middle and end up with a fair and properly policed system. That would mean more money going to those that need it most. As you know its far more important for all of us to save ones face than concede any ground to a political opponent.:winking:

I don't have your moral scruples. It says:

They openly boast that by falsely claiming they have split up with their wives and children. Their UK based families can claim benefits, including housing. They register at a different convenient address and go and continue to live with their families. Even the food they are eating is paid by you the Tax paying mug. Don't forget they put much more in than you because .....well that's what we've all been told.Im quitting the Labour Party and joining Ukip,this country is doomed.

Anything else you need, let me know:smile:

Good work RHB.

The flood of migrants into the UK won't be stopped, even the so-called Conservative Party regards any meaningful restriction to be beyond the pale and any talk of closing the borders or repatriation is left to fringe parties who are roundly dismissed as fascists. It isn't going to change until the discourse is allowed to happen, and the left have managed to successfully frame the debate so that any radical departure from mass immigration and multicultural consensus is immediately shut down. A shrewder Conservative Party might want to look at the traction that Trump has gained with the US voters by taking a hard line on immigration, and also consider their own electoral prospects in a future where increasing numbers of migrants will be voting for the party that gives them more freebies.

It's very hard at the mo for all European countries with the flood of migrants coming in. There is no easy answer, how could a country turn down a family who comes from say SYRIA where at the moment their life's are in danger. what is needed is for all the european countries to come together and try to work out a solution for all legal ayslum seekers. This is not the same problem as the illegal migrants breaking the law to get into the UK. Maybe the problem needs to be sorted world wide (United Nations).

It's very hard at the mo for all European countries with the flood of migrants coming in. There is no easy answer, how could a country turn down a family who comes from say SYRIA where at the moment their life's are in danger. what is needed is for all the european countries to come together and try to work out a solution for all legal ayslum seekers. This is not the same problem as the illegal migrants breaking the law to get into the UK. Maybe the problem needs to be sorted world wide (United Nations).

Indeed. The USA helped create this **** storm, perhaps they should take a few million.

The manouche have blocaded the A1 yesterday and lets hope they dont join up with the irish manouche and take over the country.

agree what's happened to them, suppose they are silent because they got it so wrong

Have you got a secret second account you've forgotten to switch to? Why are you agreeing with a post you wrote yourself?

what's happened to the people who posted there is no [h=1]CRISIS ,[/h]
Because there is for sure

With the figures announced last week showing we let in 6500 weekly the amount of immigrants at Calais pales into insignificance. You are saying having 5,000 immigrants sitting at Calais is a crisis, yet more than that come into the country legally every single week.

If there is a crisis you are looking in the wrong place.

With the figures announced last week showing we let in 6500 weekly the amount of immigrants at Calais pales into insignificance. You are saying having 5,000 immigrants sitting at Calais is a crisis, yet more than that come into the country legally every single week.

If there is a crisis you are looking in the wrong place.

Not a prob if people come in legally as we are in the EU etc, to me and most of the press and TV news channels have stated it is a crisis.

Of course you can have another opinion

Nothing in the news regarding this crisis lately, is it all sorted now ?

NOW there's a CRISIS in France......

France today is the same as it was yesterday and the day before and the same as it will be tomorrow,no crisis here just sick fecks that kill and die for nothing and people who work night and day to stop them killing in the name of ally snackbar.
Here in French France there are over 4,000 French muslims that have been to fight in the name of ally snackbar and once you have fought and killed they feel above all human nature so taking innocent lifes means feck all to these scum suckers,a bit like goat fecking as it its normal to them.
This is not a crisis this is a war and politcaly point score it is not

France today is the same as it was yesterday and the day before and the same as it will be tomorrow,no crisis here just sick fecks that kill and die for nothing and people who work night and day to stop them killing in the name of ally snackbar.
Here in French France there are over 4,000 French muslims that have been to fight in the name of ally snackbar and once you have fought and killed they feel above all human nature so taking innocent lifes means feck all to these scum suckers,a bit like goat fecking as it its normal to them.
This is not a crisis this is a war and politcaly point score it is not

You might feel differently if you'd spoken to some people who live in Paris.

I spoke to our daughter (whose boyfriend is a Parisian) earlier.She's very upset.Last year she was living in the 11th arrondissement (where a lot of the attacks took place).Her boyfriend's Dad was at the theatre (in the 10th) last night.He popped out for an interval drink only to find that the cafe he usually used was closed after it had been attacked.Lucky escape.

You might feel differently if you'd spoken to some people who live in Paris.

I spoke to our daughter (whose boyfriend is a Parisian) earlier.She's very upset.Last year she was living in the 11th arrondissement (where a lot of the attacks took place).Her boyfriend's Dad was at the theatre (in the 10th) last night.He popped out for an interval drink only to find that the cafe he usually used was closed after it had been attacked.Lucky escape.

i should not post posts when angry

Last edited:
Back