• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 8

Curb returned to HBO last night for its eighth season. Looking forward to getting home tonight and firing up eztv for the download. Has anyone else seen the preview where Larry accuses Michael J Fox of using his Parkinson's as an excuse for bumping into him? Priceless.

[video=youtube;uXvqZB2O028]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXvqZB2O028&feature=relmfu[/video]

Just seen that it's on More4 over here but not until the autumn. Damn it. Guess I'll need to dig out a rapidshare account and do some downloading.

The Seinfeld season had its moment but it was like it was neither one thing nor the other. Still had some great moments though and as a fan of Seinfeld it was great to see the old team back together.

Just finished watching the new episode. It was pretty good but seemed to be setting the scene for what is to come. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Larry in New York.

I loved the Seinfeld season!

Watched the first episode of the new series this morning, typical Curb really as you said Beefy setting it up for the rest of the series really.

Funny that I preferred the first episode!

Anyway no it wasn't a double bill, was completely outrageous and over the top as Curb gets though! Brilliant stuff!

Anyone notice there's no "over-arching" storyline this series? The Smiley Face episode definitely one of the funniest ever. :smile: L.O.L.

last weeks episode actually dealt with 2 social annoyances of mine - The Chat & Cut plus people who park over the lines, thus meaning everyone else then has to park all over the place.

Hmm, has Curb jump the shark? I've got 2 episodes left of S8, and there's been some seriously unfunny episodes. The Rosie O'Donnell and the Car Telescope ones were awful. The "one armed man Fugitive" skit was crowbarred in and made no sense at all, especially when that one arm was very obviously tucked into the guy's shirt.

I have a feeling Larry David is enjoying bumping uglies with women other than Cheryl far too much.

I've only watched the first four episodes. Got the rest to watch, hopefully this week. I'm pretty easily pleased when it comes to Curb your Enthusiasm though and there's usually two or three things I take from every episode which I thoroughly enjoy.

Hmm, has Curb jump the shark? I've got 2 episodes left of S8, and there's been some seriously unfunny episodes. The Rosie O'Donnell and the Car Telescope ones were awful. The "one armed man Fugitive" skit was crowbarred in and made no sense at all, especially when that one arm was very obviously tucked into the guy's shirt.

I have a feeling Larry David is enjoying bumping uglies with women other than Cheryl far too much.

It has had some absolutely top draw though, Palestiinain Chicken is one of the best ever IMO! Has been a little bit up and down though I would admit.

Back