• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

we have a 52000 stadium here with a movable roof so sun can come in and rain stay out ,why not relocate here to MELBOURNE.Also if that stadium not big enough we have th ,MCG that will hold 100000 , in fact we got so many stadiums here SUFC can toss a coin which one to play in each week.The point being if RM ever dared try to move Southend united FC away from Southend i think he would be lynched.:loyalsupporter::darkcloud:

we have a 52000 stadium here with a movable roof so sun can come in and rain stay out ,why not relocate here to MELBOURNE.Also if that stadium not big enough we have th ,MCG that will hold 100000 , in fact we got so many stadiums here SUFC can toss a coin which one to play in each week.The point being if RM ever dared try to move Southend united FC away from Southend i think he would be lynched.:loyalsupporter::darkcloud:

Yes we have loads here as well,Wembley,Twickenham,millenium,Old Trafford,Murrayfield,Emirates,the list is endless and we fill them.

At least if we moved to Oz then Plymouth would lose the right to bleat about how long their away trips are...

At least if we moved to Oz then Plymouth would lose the right to bleat about how long their away trips are...

Amateurs! In our CCC season I drove 500 miles South to watch us draw 1-1 at Coventry between Christmas and New Year, and then turned straight round and drove the 500 miles back. Listening to 6-0-6 and some Yeovil fan was bleating about having a 400 mile round trip, but Alan Green soon put him right by reading out my text.

:soapbox:

Back