• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dan Harding

I'm a massive fan of Coker and even though Harding is very good I would still choose Coker. Be great to have him as back up but can't see that happening.

I'm a massive fan of Coker and even though Harding is very good I would still choose Coker. Be great to have him as back up but can't see that happening.

Sorry but Dan Harding is a better player than Ben Coker. He'd never come to us as back up!

Crikey. Top signing for them, my mrs cousin plays for them and so I hope they get into the League asap. Also, very sad to hear about one of Harding's twin daughters passing away before being born, how awful. All the best to the bloke and his family.

Eastleigh. I only remember him how he was with us but surely he's better than them. That is a surprise.

Maybe he isn't as good as Ben Coker after all :winking:

Assume if he supports Saints, has had a trial at Pompey and now signed for Eastleigh that he was desperate to move back to the area.

Eastleigh have a massive budget, No surprise at all. Best of luck to him.

Crikey. Top signing for them, my mrs cousin plays for them and so I hope they get into the League asap. Also, very sad to hear about one of Harding's twin daughters passing away before being born, how awful. All the best to the bloke and his family.

That's very sad, I always liked Dan.

That's a great signing for that level but they do have some cash to throw around

Back