• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I saw him, Hurst, Coker and Atkinson all squeezing in to Leonard's BMW at the BP garage on west road this morning. All in Southend gear. Probably on the way to the ground to get the coach.
This is shocking news, high earning footballer in tight wad scandal putting cheap petrol in a BMW, has he not heard of Shell V Power ?

Worrall will be difficult to replace. Like Gower, until he was gone, didn't realise how good he was for the team.
Hope all works out for him and his family.

He ain't done much as far as I'm concerned crossing is awfull decently replaceable

Simple prediction = Worrall, Payne and Bentley depart, Hurst and Weston offered new contracts to strengthen side:'(

Basicly he's been **** on a whole and we can replace him there you go rootshallbloke much love

I think the question should be

Why do the players look average at best,Payne and Bents the two stand out guys are off quicker than one of Phil's locked in the dressing room rocket up the arse scenarios.

Goodness, he's a real enigma, isn't he? Boy really needs to get his head sorted.

Goodness, he's a real enigma, isn't he? Boy really needs to get his head sorted.

Real enigma?

He's an absolute star.

You know what you get with Worrall - 100 per cent effort, excellent crosses and a good goals to chances ratio.

The enigma is the man who keeps dropping him or playing him at full back.

Real enigma?

He's an absolute star.

You know what you get with Worrall - 100 per cent effort, excellent crosses and a good goals to chances ratio.

Well said. Couldn't agree more.

Great player who always gives 100%.

Real enigma?

He's an absolute star.

I must have missed those crosses this season. Can you remind me of them. I'll start with the one where Thompson scored V Blackpool.

I can think of some good chances missed, like the two one-on-ones v Oldham and the miss of the season v Chesterfield.

I must have missed those crosses this season. Can you remind me of them. I'll start with the one where Thompson scored V Blackpool.

I can think of some good chances missed, like the two one-on-ones v Oldham and the miss of the season v Chesterfield.

Not my fault if you only see what Phil tells you to see.

My over-riding memory of Worrall and Oldham is of Dave bravely knocking himself unconcious (or very nearly) when scoring our match winning third goal.

Strange that.

Still - each to their own.

I too think Wozza is replaceable.

100% effort, agreed, but excellent crosses? No for me. Plenty of crosses, yes. Decent, chance creating crosses? Only a few.

If he don't want to be here, he can go - with my hearty thanks - but I wont desperately miss him (assuming PB brings in a replacement and not rely on Hurst!)

I thought he was our best player against Bury and at Right Back. Offer him a contract based on that's you will start next year. Way better than any performance from JW or O'Neil, this season.

Back