• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
First team squad member made available for transfer?

According to Chris Phillips. Assuming its not Mohsni, wonder who that is...? We ain't got many left, so I'm gonna have a poke at either prosser or Benyon, probably the latter as it coincides with the news that tomlin is fit now and sturrock playing down corrs injury again.

Coughlan as he has expressed his desire for the completion of his deal taking him to Arsenal for £24million

Perfect replacement for RVP, Arsenal fan's are said to be Jubilant at the signing. :Worthy::Worthy:

Got to say I'm pretty disappointed with that. Didn't really see the best of him last year but you could tell he had a touch of class about him. With Hall wanting out Martin could have been a ready made replacement.

I guess Martin maybe expected to be a 1st team regular when he joined, if Luggy can't guarantee him this then maybe they've agreed he can go (especially as Brogan could join and Hurst and Tomlin could play on the wing)

I really liked the player. Always looked to give 100% and looked streets ahead of others when he came on in his substitute appearances. Changed the game when he came on against Braintree and looked far more up for it than Ryan Hall. I feel sorry for the lad and don't think he's been given a chance.

Such a shame his a quality player and was one of our better players in pre season, maybe its to free some space in the side for Brogan

Such a shame his a quality player and was one of our better players in pre season, maybe its to free some space in the side for Brogan

Ive heard we arent going to offer Brogan a contract, even without Brogan we have plenty of options on the left, whilst Hall is still here

I really liked the player. Always looked to give 100% and looked streets ahead of others when he came on in his substitute appearances. Changed the game when he came on against Braintree and looked far more up for it than Ryan Hall. I feel sorry for the lad and don't think he's been given a chance.

He certainly never looked streets ahead of Hall. Who else played wide last sesaon other than Mohsni ?

I always thought Martin was disappointing when I saw him.

Ive heard we arent going to offer Brogan a contract, even without Brogan we have plenty of options on the left, whilst Hall is still here.

Just been announced on BBC Essex that it's Dartford Dave. Shame , not a bad crosser of the ball. Like Sawyer - not egiven much of a chance with full games. But who knows what goes on behind the scenes. If Hall also goes we have nothing on the wings. Yes Leonard and Clohessey can go down the right but no orthodox wingers. Let's hope we have Hall for another season. All the team building of the last two seasons has partially been undone.

If Brogan and Spicer sign maybe it will help.

Just been announced on BBC Essex that it's Dartford Dave. Shame , not a bad crosser of the ball. Like Sawyer - not egiven much of a chance with full games. But who knows what goes on behind the scenes. If Hall also goes we have nothing on the wings. Yes Leonard and Clohessey can go down the right but no orthodox wingers. Let's hope we have Hall for another season. All the team building of the last two seasons has partially been undone.

If Brogan and Spicer sign maybe it will help.

Hurst is a winger, Tomlin also plays wide (although Id rather him up front).

Spicer is a central midfielder and Ive heard Brogan isnt signing, but then I was told same about Spicer who should sign today if what Ive been told was right so we will see on that front.

Back