• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

As the only player to score a home League goal not from the penalty spot in over three months, I'd expect at least double that !!!

Clifford is so much better than the Conference, can't blame him for turning his nose up.

To be honest the way Leonard has been playing lately i would rather see Clifford playing rather than leaving. I dont know whether he is unfit, playing to instruction, but other than his tap in against Portsmouth he barely shows any driving force from midfield like he used to.

To be honest the way Leonard has been playing lately i would rather see Clifford playing rather than leaving. I dont know whether he is unfit, playing to instruction, but other than his tap in against Portsmouth he barely shows any driving force from midfield like he used to.

I agree, Leonard has had a very disappointing season.

I've now had 4 people come up to me at work and say, heard leeds are after your midfielder, theres a few rumour sites saying about Worrall to leeds but then again they probably all believe each other

Where the hell is this guy getting his info from? Normally they steal snippets off here maybe they are rumours doing the rounds on Leeds, Bromley and Boston's forums. Or just general suggestions as signings made by users on fan websites. We should start a rumour on here and see how long it takes him and agent jim to put it on their Twitter.

Leeds are currently under a transfer embargo for breaching financial fair play rules (no permanent transfers but loans allowed). This rumour is complete and utter ********.

Think I've just found where!

http://fanthesis.com/testing/transferrumour.php

"Biggleswade Town have given up on signing Will Atkinson after being put off by the demands of around £6,716,000."

Brackley Town are going to be celebrating, that's a lot of money. Must have a new Russian billionaire owner.

"Brackley Town have given up on signing Ryan Inniss after being put off by the demands of around £17,329,000."

I think someone mentioned a while back Leonard seems to have been given instructions to sit back and cover the defenders this season, if that is the case he is doing a decent enough job even if he no longer looks like he knows what to do going forward.

Where the hell is this guy getting his info from? Normally they steal snippets off here maybe they are rumours doing the rounds on Leeds, Bromley and Boston's forums. Or just general suggestions as signings made by users on fan websites. We should start a rumour on here and see how long it takes him and agent jim to put it on their Twitter.

They either just make it up or latch onto a real story thats in progress and claim its done long before it is then say they knew all along, even though they end up getting most wrong.

The sad thing is people believe their tripe hence they get thousands of followers.

'Agent Jim' has posted a pic from the west stand once and a couple of stories he stole from here, like fagan signing a deal, so he is either a Southend fan pretending or he is fairly local. Seems to have stopped posting transfer nonsense now, seeing as he got pretty much everything totally wrong with us maybe he gave up.

What people need to realise is this board has as good contacts as you will get, and we rarely get wind of transfers on here ourselves. Chris Phillips is easily the best source out there, far better than some young kid pretending to be an agent or football source..

Haha! Love it! This one should please mrsblue!View attachment 3021

This is the best one so far for me:
bilel.PNG

Do you reckon? I think he is worth more than that now. The fact that it hasn't worked for him with us does not mean that he is not good enough for Div2 at least now (which he undoubtedly is).

Do you reckon? I think he is worth more than that now. The fact that it hasn't worked for him with us does not mean that he is not good enough for Div2 at least now (which he undoubtedly is).

He is available for nothing. Doesn't seem to be a massive queue for him outside the conference.

Barnet gives him a chance to prove his worth next season

Back