• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looks like it was heroin that did for Peaches Geldof. Stupid, selfish woman.

Bet all those people making massive deal of her saying she was a perfect mum and a role model, did so much with her life regret it now. Selfish **** just like her mum.

It's what I thought at the time, but because they said there were "no suspicious circumstances", I thought I had been too presumptuous. Poor kids, poor family. Silly woman. :sad:

It's what I thought at the time, but because they said there were "no suspicious circumstances", I thought I had been too presumptuous. Poor kids, poor family. Silly woman. :sad:

Does it also mean that someone "tidied up" after she died? Surely that's a criminal act in itself.

I was always surprised he survived that quad bike accident some years back. Wonder if that finally caught up with him somehow. RIP.

Celebrity deaths rarely get me down - John Peel, Joe Strummer, and now Rik Mayall. True legend to me, the Young Ones shaped my comedy stylings since the age 12/13. My dad hated it, which meant it was essential viewing - and I can still quote it today like the sad student bore I can be. RIP Rik, there will never be anyone like you ever again.

You *******!. :'(

I was always surprised he survived that quad bike accident some years back. Wonder if that finally caught up with him somehow. RIP.

I forgot this! 56 no age at all, great memories of Rik with Ade.
Sleep well fella, Thanks for the laughs.

FullwintercastannouncedforWickedLondon.jpg

Actor Sam Kelly, a great secondary character in so many comedies. RIP.

With the passing of the English actor Francis Matthews aged 86, the points are as follows:

MIAS 4 points

ORM 2 points

Dick Bate's Protégé 1 point
Firestorm
ian_the_girth
Lord Football
Suffolk Shrimper
Swiss Tony
Wightshrimper

With the passing of the English actor Francis Matthews aged 86, the points are as follows:

MIAS 4 points

ORM 2 points

Dick Bate's Protégé 1 point
Firestorm
ian_the_girth
Lord Football
Suffolk Shrimper
Swiss Tony
Wightshrimper
This is just as sad, a hugely under-rated actor and what's more, the voice of Captain Scarlett! Really making me feel old now. :sad:

Back